Fallout 4

Goran

Who needs a new wife when..?Actually, I had better not! Our new house comes with a ready made man room for me and my TV and PS4 (although everyone I have spoken to has assured me that once I'm married it is game over for that!)

I got a man room for me and my tv already, once the baby is in his bed she gets a couple of hours to catch up on soaps and I escape to the room. Currently replaying oblivion and have realised it was a better story than skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it worth playing 3 and NV before this comes out? I've got NV but it runs awfully on my PC so I've never really bothered with it.

Highly recommended if you can get it to play. Great gameplay, good story and some excellent side missions, characters, weapons and the DLC is mostly good stuff as well.

Probably find them for pennies for console if you have one as well if your PC isn't having it. Is it a spec issue or just buggy?

I've had no trouble with them before. Will report back though.

Also can use a code on GMG to get 20% off including the season pass. Think it gives it to you as soon as you select a title.

Anywhere offering any interesting pre-order bonuses, or is it all just variations on the price? I can remember getting something like four free games from GreenManGaming when I bought Bioshock Infinite, which was lovely.

Anywhere offering any interesting pre-order bonuses, or is it all just variations on the price? I can remember getting something like four free games from GreenManGaming when I bought Bioshock Infinite, which was lovely.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any pre order deals on the go. Just choose your preferred retailer. Plenty are doing it for sub £40.00.