Fallout 4

Goran

Cheers BFTD. Starting to get the hang of it now but somethings gone wrong. I passed all my T45 armour to dogmeat who in the middle of a mission disappeared and I wanted to repair it at the police station. Anyone know how I can get him back?

If he's your current companion, fast travelling to a location should see him teleport there along with you. You can also use the console to find companions - there's a good guide here.

I don't consider this cheating in any way - it's not like Bethesda made it difficult to track down NPCs as some kind of added challenge to the game, it's just an annoying oversight that they still haven't got around to fixing. No doubt they'll include an overlay of your companions' positions on the map in their games one day.

I picked this up the other day but I'm beginning to think I should have went for Just Cause 3 instead. Early impressions are it's a great game. I don't think I have the time to get stuck right into it though, these days I jump on a game for 30 minutes or so at a time which I don't think suits this.

I picked this up the other day but I'm beginning to think I should have went for Just Cause 3 instead. Early impressions are it's a great game. I don't think I have the time to get stuck right into it though, these days I jump on a game for 30 minutes or so at a time which I don't think suits this.

You're probably right, TBH.

This is going to sound sarcastic, but give Plants vs Zombies a go. I had a great Christmas with that a few years ago :thumsup2

I don't know if that's true. You won't get much done in that kind of time, but as you can save anywhere you can dip in and out.

Sad to read that

Sarah Lyons

kicked the bucket after Fallout 3. Did anyone else think that

Elder Maxson

was going to turn out to be the Lone Wanderer? I didn't remember him from Fallout 3 at all.

Shame Three-Dog doesn't make an appearance, especially considering that his voice actor was the guy who hinted that a new game was coming years ago.

(none of those are massive plot spoilers, BTW :P )

Sad to read that

Sarah Lyons

kicked the bucket after Fallout 3. Did anyone else think that

Elder Maxson

was going to turn out to be the Lone Wanderer? I didn't remember him from Fallout 3 at all.

Shame Three-Dog doesn't make an appearance, especially considering that his voice actor was the guy who hinted that a new game was coming years ago.

(none of those are massive plot spoilers, BTW :P )

I actually thought he might be the wanderer as well. When they were rhyming off all his achievements at a stupidly young age. Doesn't quite tie up but it would have been some scenes if he was.

Having a real hard time of it atm. On some mission to find a dead recon team and in my find an energy turbine which I have a scout in. As soon as I leave it, two big scorpion b*****ds jump out the ground and I'm dead in seconds. This has happened about half a dozen times now.

It gets worse. That mission is a right b*****d to do at low levels, as you then have to clear the training yard of ghouls, and then clear the revere array of super mutants, including one suicider and one rocket laumcher equipped one. Best thing to do might be to level up a bit before continuing.

Just a tip for anyone new.

Iv grinded out to level 75 by doing the brotherhood missions in Cambridge police stations.

There are two types one is clear XYZ area and the other is retrieve a certain item from a certain location.

This is great for XP and most involve a legendary creature so you can pick up some bhuna gear.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.

Spent a while exploring a small town picking up everything I can. Put an upgrade on a gun and decided to cook everything I could at a fire. I'm really not sure what to do now, do I set up some sort of home base to store things or just go wondering?

Having a nightmare. Got myself trapped in some cannery or something where the only way out is to fight your way through the sewers. Which are filled with ghouls with a couple of glowing ones. Ive nowhere near enough supplies to make it

Assaultrons haunt my dreams

They get easier. Not until about Level 50, right enough. They're practically instant death up to that point. The sheer terror when the sky turns red and you've no idea where it's coming from :shutup

There's an abandoned farm that's been taken over by Super Mutants with some military vehicles nearby, guarded by an Assaultron and a Mr Gutsy - it's cracking entertainment to anger the robots, run like stink through the farm, then retire to a nearby vantage point to watch the chaos unfold. The Assaultron usually takes out the lot of them, despite some pretty high-level Muties being amongst the dozen or so that bide there :wacko:

Anyone else throw the switch at the top of the tower at Lynn woods?...

Yes! I stumbled on the place accidentally and had no idea what it would do! Absolute carnage! :lol:

I absolutely recommend stealthing it up to the top of the tower for maximum fun when you get there.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.

Spent a while exploring a small town picking up everything I can. Put an upgrade on a gun and decided to cook everything I could at a fire. I'm really not sure what to do now, do I set up some sort of home base to store things or just go wondering?

Don't put too much effort into setting up a single home base, as there are dozens of settlements throughout the Commonwealth, although building stuff and cooking is a good way to gain XP and make life easier for yourself. Go for a wander and you'll find lots of people to talk to, quests to perform, and beasties to be killed by. The good thing is that you can play the game however you want, so you can storm about like a standard shooter, or lurk about in the rubble finding stuff to sell/turn into building materials (which is my terrible shame).

Just joined the BOS, pissing myself laughing at the sexual relations question :lol:

I think Alfred Kinsey claimed that around 14% of Americans had 'enjoyed' a sexual experience with a non-human animal, and that was by their own admission :blink: Assuming there's some truth to that, I've no doubt that a higher percentage of people would give, say, ghouls a try. If you think about it, I'm sure we all know someone who, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, would probably keep one tied up in their basement to use in ways that should never be contemplated, never mind seen by human eyes.

What would be P&B's non-human of choice for a romantic evening of noodles and harrowing sexual acts? :lol: