Fallout 4

Goran

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.

Spent a while exploring a small town picking up everything I can. Put an upgrade on a gun and decided to cook everything I could at a fire. I'm really not sure what to do now, do I set up some sort of home base to store things or just go wondering?

As BFT Dave said, you can really play how you want. Go round scrapping stuff in your settlement and build new things. Just generally wander around, or start on a mission

Started to venture further afield, my worry is leaving something usefull behind. Think I'll concentrate on weapons/ammo and food/health.

Im a bit like that. I generally take one weapon for a few different ammo types. If you can, something decent for whatever you have the most ammo of (although thats usually 10mm and most of the weapons are rubbish) and try and take something for long range and something for close combat. Either store or sell the rest

Remember, companions can carry things too. I usually give them anything I might need but dont use very often, like a missile launcher

Assaultron to skoosh it NAP.

Would even fancy the assaultron in a handicap match there.

It was close, assaultron ended up with under a quarter of its life left, but ultimately it did win. Went to scavenge once i was convinced it had left. The supermutants were literally all over the place, while i only found the deathclaws claw. Horrific.

Ive got the Queen Mirelurk mission waiting me. Might try and lure an assaultron to that.

Ive got the Queen Mirelurk mission waiting me. Might try and lure an assaultron to that.

I tried to go into Hyde Park the wrong way and that beast got me. Don't go the glowing sea side of there unless you are tooled up and power suited. It's chaos.

Played 50 hours of this, have done just 9 quests (1 main one) and have only been as far East as the crashed plane and as far south as the Corvega Plant. And I'm only at level 15. I've no idea how I've done so little in such a long period of time. I do tend to fanny about some locations collecting bits and bobs which seem to reappear after a short period of time. Collected around close to 400 stimpaks as a result. I never fast travel, either, which I suppose eats up time...

I tried to go into Hyde Park the wrong way and that beast got me. Don't go the glowing sea side of there unless you are tooled up and power suited. It's chaos.

I often forget power armours an option until ive been mutilated a few times and i suddenly remember. Got 5 fusion cores aswell.

Just wiped out the supermutants in the satelitte array using Kremvhs tooth (a machete) with Strong using a hammer. Fairly chuffed with myself

Took me ages to do that, started picking them off with a sniper and when they finally left to come look for me a deathclaw appeared and took most of them out for me before the suicide mutant killed itself and the deathclaw.

Took me ages to do that, started picking them off with a sniper and when they finally left to come look for me a deathclaw appeared and took most of them out for me before the suicide mutant killed itself and the deathclaw.

Yeah i had a RadStag charge into the suicider. Great fun.

Yes and received and alpha deathclaw and a normal deathclaw for my efforts.

Wiped out all the raiders there with the Deathclaws and then bottle cap mines to sort the stragglers

Mirelurk queen. Impossible.

Two shots from the Fat Man's Fat Man. Done.

I accidentally ran into one before the quest where you're supposed to meet them for the first time. Dicking around at the beach when it suddenly got very dark; turned around and one was creeping up behind me, blocking out the sun :lol:

Swann is still the enemy that gave me the biggest fright. Huge raging monster rearing up right in front of me with absolutely no warning whatsoever - ran like a little bitch and hid in a bus :lol:

I accidentally ran into one before the quest where you're supposed to meet them for the first time. Dicking around at the beach when it suddenly got very dark; turned around and one was creeping up behind me, blocking out the sun :lol:

Swann is still the enemy that gave me the biggest fright. Huge raging monster rearing up right in front of me with absolutely no warning whatsoever - ran like a little bitch and hid in a bus :lol:

I don't think I had a fat man when I did that mission. Mines help but I think I just hid in the castle and picked her off from long range while the companions /minute men distracted her. Oh, and power armour, use power armour

Someone done a battle between two Swans and a Mirelurk Queen. The Queen won within four minutes...