Fallout 4

Goran

Yep, looks absolutely fucking brilliant. I'm definitely going next generation this year then!

Really impressive presentation though, will be interesting to see some of the fallout world before the bombs fell as well as things like the institute and the new vaults and lore to get stuck into. Had an inkling that they would announce it was coming out this year with them talking about working on it since 2009, but it still hit me when they actually did it. Can't wait!

Yep, looks absolutely fucking brilliant. I'm definitely going next generation this year then!

Really impressive presentation though, will be interesting to see some of the fallout world before the bombs fell as well as things like the institute and the new vaults and lore to get stuck into. Had an inkling that they would announce it was coming out this year with them talking about working on it since 2009, but it still hit me when they actually did it. Can't wait!

Also love the whole building and customisation thing.

Annoyed that I can't get Fallout Shelter at the moment, only got a shitty iPod touch on iOS 6.1.6 Hopefully going to pick up a new phone today, an app like that which is free and requires no internet? What's not to love?

Well, I know what I'll be watching at work tomorrow...

The Fallout stuff doesnt start until about an hour in. Its totally worth it though. Imagine the coolest Fallout things ever, multiply them by a million and you're still not thinking of stuff as cool as whats in the video

Its actually some fantastic trolling by Bethesda. The pip boy watch is such a piss take of smart watches. Not only are they bringing out an amazing looking game they just happen to have produced a free mobile game too.

It looks breathtaking, much more than a game. Pretty speechless.

Can see why it took them so long to make. Every single bit of detail, even down to a screw. The custom weapons. Even the fact they produce a baby on the couples looks, as simple as it sounds but its just wow.

I thought E3 was supposed to be shite these days? :lol: Doom and Fallout 4 in the same presentation; oh my.

Yeah, I don't do the whole pre-ordering thing, but I'll be making an exception. Won't be holding my breath that it makes that November release date, but that's going to be absolutely spiffy.

This is going to be the greatest game ever made, isn't it? I'm still creaming myself.

I will be buying a next gen console for this, including the pip boy. Just downloaded Fallout Shelter too so going to have a go at that.

Just Fallout 4 presentation:

I actually cannot remember a game I have been this excited for. So many questions.

Why are you the lone survivor from Vault 111?

How have you survived 200 years?

Why is it not out now?

Also, I am ordering the Pipboy edition. I don't even care how sad that makes me.