Which Box Set?

Romeo

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a lot of people have told how utterly brilliant Breaking Bad is, while many others have told me its been hyped up beyond what it is, so anyone watching it "fresh" will forever be disappointed by what they find. Have this feeling I'll never watch it simply because I know its been too hyped up and it'll never cope with the expectation

Quite a lot of people have told how utterly brilliant Breaking Bad is, while many others have told me its been hyped up beyond what it is, so anyone watching it "fresh" will forever be disappointed by what they find. Have this feeling I'll never watch it simply because I know its been too hyped up and it'll never cope with the expectation

Thankfully I started watching it before loads of folk were talking about it so I was able to go in and just enjoy it for what it was. It is a good show, I have still to watch some of the other big hitters so I can't really say its better or worse than any of them

Just finished Breaking Bad on Sunday and not one person would be disappointed after watching it, gutted its finished. Done Breaking bad, Prison break and Sons of anarchy and now need a new one myself. Thinking Dexter, any good?

Just get it watched. It's hands down, the best programme I've ever seen.

Just finished Breaking Bad on Sunday and not one person would be disappointed after watching it, gutted its finished. Done Breaking bad, Prison break and Sons of anarchy and now need a new one myself. Thinking Dexter, any good?

Personally I wasn't keen on Dexter, a lot of people rave about it and the idea is good but in all honesty I thought the storylines were a bit amateurish. Just my opinion of course. May i suggest the Shield which is fantastic.

Archived