WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Guest bernardblack

The latest 'Table for 3' is Sting, DDP and Vader. Can't wait for that.

I would not go for a pint with DDP. He just ignores Vader for 90% of this

NXT 24 with behind the scenes footage of Takeover Brooklyn was absolutely amazing. To see how much Sasha and Bayley both dreamed of becoming wrestlers, and how Bayley wrote an essay in school saying she would be women's champion one day and to see her do it with her mum in the crowd etc got me right in the feels.

The whole show was excellent though and very interesting.

Just watched this and I agree, it was smashing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for some advice guys gonna be off ill for the next few days so want to start using the network. (Only used it for ppv's so far) just watched an old Armageddon with the 6 man hell in a cell for the title. Loved it so was wondering if there is a run of raws leading up to a ppv that's worth getting into rather than just the odd one at random

That Armageddon led up to the 2001 Rumble which was a cracker. Dunno if the Raws stretch that far but if they don't, watch the Raws that lead up to Rumble 2000. The Helmsley-McMahon era was a great wee stint culminating in the return of Cactus Jack.

Non PG wrestling would be fucking terrible right now, since the writers have no idea what they're doing.

WCW then.

Seriously though, there was so many storylines that were rotten in WWF round that period.

Hahahaha "He's a reaaaaaallllll a real mans man" Regal aswell what a gimmick from that to royalty. Loving the network wish i got into this earlier

Ken Shamrock looks a total beast. Was there a wellness policy back then ? Kane looks to have a completely different build back then too

Edited again The Rock beating The Big Boss Man in about 4 seconds is one of the best things ive ever seen

Edited by diamond_for_life