Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a point in time that many men didn't have the vote either. Is it not sexism to say women getting the vote was more important than the ordinary man getting the vote

Course, he'll deny it, but this is patently what he's doing in asking his "innocent" wee question.

Well, no . I was repsonding to a post about Johann Lamont saying the same which seemed to wind posters on here up whne in relaity the comment was completely fair.

Well, no . I was repsonding to a post about Johann Lamont saying the same which seemed to wind posters on here up whne in relaity the comment was completely fair.

I've yet to hear Lamont make a 'fair' point. Everything she says and does is motivated by an obsessive opposition to Scottish independence. I don't blame her too much - a Yes vote will all but end her political career.

a Yes vote will all but end her political career.

Will it? Why?

There will still be a Labour Party in Scotland whether it's a Yes or a No vote. A Yes vote will actually further her career. She'd have a good chance of being a future leader of an independent country, rather than someone who has reached the pinnacle of the Labour hierarchy at present.

She's not good enough to be UK Prime Minister.

Will it? Why?

There will still be a Labour Party in Scotland whether it's a Yes or a No vote. A Yes vote will actually further her career. She'd have a good chance of being a future leader of an independent country, rather than someone who has reached the pinnacle of the Labour hierarchy at present.

She's not good enough to run a council so don't try and belittle the Scottish parliament again, we've got the best leader bar none, whether you like him or think he's this that or the next thing he's better than the rest.

Will it? Why?

She would be good enought to be rUK Prime minister though (anything to keep her away from Holyrood).

She's not good enough to run a council so don't try and belittle the Scottish parliament again,

She's the leader of the opposition in the Scottish Parliament. Scottish Labour.

She has zero chance of ever becoming the leader of the UK-wide Labour party. Because she isn't good enough.

Holyrood is a lower standard than the UK Parliament. This is beyond question.

Will it? Why?

Because she'll be more at fault than anyone else for the No vote's collapse. Labour in Scotland should comfortably be able to oppose independence - but her leadership is so inept.

She won't last long as Labour leader in an independent Scotland. The party will split and she'll be gone.

Because she'll be more at fault than anyone else for the No vote's collapse. Labour in Scotland should comfortably be able to oppose independence - but her leadership is so inept.

She won't last long as Labour leader in an independent Scotland. The party will split and she'll be gone.

Well, they are comfortably seeing off independence. Along with the Lib Dems and the Conservatives. One of the reasons why No is cantering away with this, despite the massive advantages the Scottish government have had in terms of when to call the referendum, what to set as the question, a Tory led coalition down south, coming off a period of financial downsizing and public service cuts.

There aren't many alternatives for Scottish Labour. Which is why she has the job in the toytown parliament in the first place.

Well, they are comfortably seeing off independence. Along with the Lib Dems and the Conservatives. One of the reasons why No is cantering away with this, despite the massive advantages the Scottish government have had in terms of when to call the referendum, what to set as the question, a Tory led coalition down south, coming off a period of financial downsizing and public service cuts.

hqdefault.jpg

There aren't many alternatives for Scottish Labour. Which is why she has the job in the toytown parliament in the first place.

Chuffed for you

Will it? Why?

Ooooooooh dear HB.

The very first thing Labour will do after a YES is boot her oot.

Run a newly independent country.

:lol:

I'm sure the very thought of it scares the sh*t out of her.

The very first thing Labour will do after a YES is boot her oot.

Really? Which political heavyweight is waiting in the wings to take over?

Anas Sarwar?

I've yet to hear Lamont make a 'fair' point. Everything she says and does is motivated by an obsessive opposition to Scottish independence. I don't blame her too much - a Yes vote will all but end her political career.

This. SOOOO much this.

She is a poisonous, vile little sociopath and her career in Scottish politics will end when we vote Yes and I for one cannot wait.

Can someone outline what the diddy minority unionist parties at Holyrood meant with their claim to 'guarantee' any future powers?

No one can as even they haven't the faintest fucking clue.

Can someone outline what the diddy minority unionist parties at Holyrood meant with their claim to 'guarantee' any future powers?

Dont know.

Labour and the Tories acting as one. Can you believe it?

I will when I see JOLo and Wee Ruthie french kiss each other on Carlton Hill. ( sorry for that image )

Until then. Aye right.

Archived