Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johann Lamont making a c**t of things in front of her own supporters:

Already watched it, and they tell us on the YES side that we are the clowns, listened to Archie giving his "upbeat" speech, if NO think that was upbeat they ain't been to a YES meeting.

Got the wee blue book posted through my door today, alongside No's recent letter, the letter contains very little information and is focused mainly on saying "we love the UK"

It's getting to that stage where fence sitting is no longer an option.

Don't think he was a fence sitter. He went straight from No to Yes :thumsup2 Just like the thousands and thousands from across Scotland who are doing the same!

Bill Leckie coming out for a Yes vote. Scottish Sun on the brink of endorsing independence?

As much as I despise The Sun statements like this will change soft No and undecided voters to Yes so its another piece of fantastic news.

A wee bit ashamed to say it but Leckie saying this in that rag is more likely to change my Dad's opinion than all the info I've given him over the last few months.

If Jim Dellahunt comes out as Yes my Dad will wearing Yessie a t-shirt in no time.

DavidMcG, on 04 Sept 2014 - 11:19, said:

What happened to xbl btw? I saw his name just there as the starter of this thread and reminded me. Does he post as someone else now?

I remember he had a meltdown when this sub forum was created insisting all should remain in one thread :lol:

He was banned. If he is posting, he's doing a very good job at being conspicuous as he'd be banned again in no time. Don't think he was a poster worthy of being banned even if he did go over the top at times.

What happened to xbl btw? I saw his name just there as the starter of this thread and reminded me. Does he post as someone else now?

I remember he had a meltdown when this sub forum was created insisting all should remain in one thread :lol:

You can catch him Twitter. His tweets are still...interesting.

I find this article hilarious.

Alex Salmond: Meet the bully behind the mask

Riley- Smith said: "It just seems a bit patronising First Minister, doesn't it?"

First Minister: "That's OK, I'm perfectly happy to patronise you, Ben. [Laughs.] There's no harm meant."

As much as I despise The Sun statements like this will change soft No and undecided voters to Yes so its another piece of fantastic news.

A wee bit ashamed to say it but Leckie saying this in that rag is more likely to change my Dad's opinion than all the info I've given him over the last few months.

If Jim Dellahunt comes out as Yes my Dad will wearing Yessie a t-shirt in no time.

Well you better get that Yes T-shirt for your dad now!

Jim Delahunt "I’m definitely for – we have incredible intellect in this country and we’re big enough and ugly enough to give it a go.”

- See more at: http://nationalcollective.com/2012/08/30/50-artists-creatives-who-support-scottish-independence/#sthash.M3LKVHpy.dpuf

I've absolutely no idea why this hasn't clicked until now: Westminster decides to let the Scottish public decide for themselves and then suddenly tries to persuade us all to vote No as soon as soon as Yes has a real possibility of winning.

Tells you everything you need to know and backs up that they obviously don't really care about our national will, agreeing to honour the referendum result in order to draw a line in the sand and quash the nationalists (who had no chance) for good.

Archived