Scottish Independence

xbl

I am guessing the misspelling, the large font and the desperately poor formatting is down to your hand shaking as you desperately smashed your fingers against the keyboard.

No, it's ok mate, I see what you are saying and it's this...

"Russia is bad, the world is going to shit, we are all going to die in our beds and the only thing that can save us is a weapon system that if deployed as first strike would mean we were about to be fucked, and as a second strike would mean we were already fucked"

Now away and calm down, maybe watch a few videos of us Brits retaking the Falklands and have a good old tug at how powerful we looked in the world's eyes.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am guessing the misspelling, the large font and the desperately poor formatting is down to your hand shaking as you desperately smashed your fingers against the keyboard.

No, it's ok mate, I see what you are saying and it's this...

"Russia is bad, the world is going to shit, we are all going to die in our beds and the only thing that can save us is a weapon system that if deployed as first strike would mean we were about to be fucked, and as a second strike would mean we were already fucked"

Now away and calm down, maybe watch a few videos of us Brits retaking the Falklands and have a good old tug at how powerful we looked in the world's eyes.

Anyway, matters not, NO will win and I will be back next week, to rub your nose in it. So self determination is OK for scotland but not for he falklands. lol you are a true nationalist , but a patriot you are not.

Bye

Loses the argument AGAIN

and insults AGAIN

You are a real piece of work.

for the last time MISTRAL (amphibious assault ship) for invading islands or other continents, it's not an aircraft carrier you tit. They plan to build a fleet of Mitrals, they plan to spend 21% GDP and they are testing new nukes.

READ THE BUDDAPEST MEMORADUM 1994 after indipendence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine

You are ignorant and arrogant and 100% wrong on everything it seems.

YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR OWN ASRE.

I have answered your point ref. modernising of their ageing fleet. But an aircraft carrier is not a defensive asset. Its sole purpose is to supply air support to your forces in other countries. Airfields at home have that role for defence. Therefore it makes you look the tit.

I have answered your point ref. modernising of their ageing fleet. But an aircraft carrier is not a defensive asset. Its sole purpose is to supply air support to your forces in other countries. Airfields at home have that role for defence. Therefore it makes you look the tit.

No, no, no... you don't get it. It's only when the Russians have it then it's a threat. It's the Russians man, they are about to embark on a reunification of the USSR and Kilos is sent here to warn us all.

Think of him like an Internet John Connor, bringing us dire warnings of impending doom. If only he can get his message across then he will be able to save mankind.

21% GDP. Acctually aricrat carriers are for projecting power and fleet support, they are not actulaly used attack very often at all, and the most use ours got was in the falklands.

Wake up and smell the radioactive coffee and stop reading what you want to belive and not what is happening.

Novorussia (google it)

Russia won't back down and is building a huge army. America is cutting spending, the cold war is already back, and NATO is too. The world has only 1 superpower, and it was safer becuase of this fact. Now it's getting more dangerous as America declined.

I really don't see aligning us with China or Russia as an option, so a tiny defence budget is crazy.

NO is the only choice.

Is there anyone that's sort of 60/70% Yes but still has a few doubts? I'm in that position myself... Most of my friends are complete, staunch yes voters and having done the reading and research I can totally see the argument for Yes, and if I were asked to vote right this second I'd put a Yes. There's just so much uncertainty with it.. As my staunch Yes supporting friends keep telling me, there's a lot of uncertainty in a No as well and I totally see this argument. I think if we now vote No we're fucked basically.

I'm just worried the Yes vote is pinned on a lot of hope and faith; it's now to the point where it's becoming the only option but there is still a small part of me that compares Britain to the countries out there and for all our war-mongering and terrorism this last decade or so, there's still a lot to like about being part of the union. To completely dismiss it as awful is wrong IMO... As I said, I'm leaning more Yes but there's still some doubt. Would be great to hear from others in a similar position.

No, no, no... you don't get it. It's only when the Russians have it then it's a threat. It's the Russians man, they are about to embark on a reunification of the USSR and Kilos is sent here to warn us all.

Think of him like an Internet John Connor, bringing us dire warnings of impending doom. If only he can get his message across then he will be able to save mankind.

The world has had huge wars since the dawn of time. you really think we just stopped for our refferendum.

To be honest a Krispy radioactive Casual Bystander would make a better argument.

21% GDP. Acctually aricrat carriers are for projecting power and fleet support, they are not actulaly used attack very often at all, and the most use ours got was in the falklands.

Wake up and smell the radioactive coffee and stop reading what you want to belive and not what is happening.

Novorussia (google it)

Russia won't back down and is building a huge army. America is cutting spending, the cold war is already back, and NATO is too. The world has only 1 superpower, and it was safer becuase of this fact. Now it's getting more dangerous as America declined.

I really don't see aligning us with China or Russia as an option, so a tiny defence budget is crazy.

NO is the only choice.

You can't help making yourself look a right tit. The most use ours got was the falklands. Forgetting the Korean War and WW2. What role did they carry out in the south atlantic air support was it?

Novorussia (google it)

NO is the only choice.

:lol:

This is you, this is..

esq-alex-jones.jpg

The world has had huge wars since the dawn of time. you really think we just stopped for our refferendum

:lol:

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

The world has had huge wars since the dawn of time. you really think we just stopped for our refferendum.

To be honest a Krispy radioactive Casual Bystander would make a better argument.

You starting to sound like a few weekend warriors I used to know. Do you like to play soldiers or worse play a lot of video games.

I wish I had taken pics of the yes signs ripped up along sinclair street in helensburgh. We could compare them. No matter I"m sure there are more. :)

Equally as bad I agree, the above pic is in the middle of nowhere, how sad or mad would you have to be to drive past and stop your motor to get out and pan these signs in.

Is this what we've come to?

I wish I had taken pics of the yes signs ripped up along sinclair street in helensburgh. We could compare them. No matter I"m sure there are more. :)

Seen quite a lot of yes signs at Meadowbank earlier today. Wish i taken photos :(. Can always do it next Wednesday i suppose.

Actually it's a lease, so it means ownership until expiry. And Ukraine gave there's up in 1991, roll on 2014.

Do you think they would have been invaded if they had nukes?

Ah I see the solution now. Every country in the world should get some nukes, then we'll be ridded of war for ever, right?

And another.... :rolleyes:

x5t4io.jpg

Must have been pretty windy there.

Equally as bad I agree, the above pic is in the middle of nowhere, how sad or mad would you have to be to drive past and stop your motor to get out and pan these signs in.

Is this what we've come to?

Agreed, the ones i saw were high up they would have needed a ladder. But this also occurs in every election in helensburgh.

Agreed, the ones i saw were high up they would have needed a ladder. But this also occurs in every election in helensburgh.

I saw somebody scraping a Yes sticker of a lamppost last week very early one morning. What fucking sadact does that, on either Sade. I felt sorry for the guy, obviously can't get his hole or something.

Archived