Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

No, the Rangers support will be coming out something ridiculous like 90% in faovur of No with their reasoning being a strong emotional attachment to the Union and it's institutions, ...

That's the stereotype, but a lot of Rangers supporting heartlands like Larkhall and Whitburn have a very healthy level of SNP support, so reality is more complex than that.

Aye, I would think so.

The last RangersMedia indy poll was YES 18% NO 72% (no surprises there)

The last Celtic Minded poll was YES 78% NO 22%

Kerrydale Street (another big Celtic forum) YES 66% NO 22%

TalkCeltic YES 81% NO 8%

Afc Chat (Aberdeen) YES 65% NO 35%

Partick Thistle YES 64% NO 36%

If there's any more get them up.

Hibs.net - Yes 67% No 25% the rest undecided

Black and White Army (St.Mirren) - Yes 70% No 21% the rest undecided

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?271802-Scottish-Independence

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/37355-the-referendum-thread/

Very surprised at the Celtic ones.

Is there a chance that's largely people trying to wind up the **** because most Celtic fans I've encountered are not very closeted unionists when it comes down to it.

Edit: When it comes to Scotland obvs. Ireland's different.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

All very well but the Rangers support is much bigger than any of the others so that 72% will win the day in september, WATP GSTQ

I keep telling you, these do not reflect the scottish people, most of these people stotter about abroad as part of the tartan army pissed dressed in kilts (an english invetnion btw)

So presumably most of the people stottering about are Rangers supporters going by your previous post.

Very surprised at the Celtic ones.

Is there a chance that's largely people trying to wind up the **** because most Celtic fans I've encountered are not very closeted unionists when it comes down to it.

Edit: When it comes to Scotland obvs. Ireland's different.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. All the Celtic forums have consistently shown high support for Scottish independence over the last few years. The huddleboard, to my knowledge, has never been below 80%... that, I believe, is the norm for Celtic supporters, probably the highest of any football support in Scotland. Celtic supporters have always been highly politicised. Our support for independence has nothing to do with winding up opposition fans.

There is a definite school of thought amongst Celtic supporters that it is hypocritical to support a united Ireland and not support an independent Scotland. In fact over on The Huddleboard today there was a poll asking if it was hypocritical to sing Irish rebel songs whilst voting no in the independence referendum... 85% said it was.

Edited by The Speaking Pariah

In fact over on The Huddleboard today there was a poll asking if it was hypocritical to sing Irish rebel songs whilst voting no in the independence referendum... 85% said it was.

This is no surprise really, as Celtic supporters are fucking idiots.

Celtic supporters are fucking idiots.

Indeed.

It's good to hear the moronic Sevco vote will cancel out the moronic Sellick vote (and vice versa) which leaves the rest of us to cast our votes based on proper reasons and not idiotic Football ones.

Edited by Guest

Indeed.

It's good to hear the moronic Sevco vote will cancel out the moronic Sellick vote (and vice versa) which leaves the rest of us to cast our votes based on proper reasons and not idiotic Football ones.

Absolutely.

I love the self-aggrandizing "Celtic supporters have always been highly politicised." as if the Celtic fanbase is in any way special.

I assume by "highly politicised" this moron means "Like to create cringeworthy fwenships with the likes of St Pauli and sing about terrorist murderers during minute's silences".

Absolute vermin.

Absolutely.

I love the self-aggrandizing "Celtic supporters have always been highly politicised." as if the Celtic fanbase is in any way special.

I assume by "highly politicised" this moron means "Like to create cringeworthy fwenships with the likes of St Pauli and sing about terrorist murderers during minute's silences".

Absolute vermin.

That's a tad unfair. It's just that tiny minority of Celtic supporters who indulge in some of these unsavoury practices.

That tiny minority of about 40,000.

That's a tad unfair. It's just that tiny minority of Celtic supporters who indulge in some of these unsavoury practices.

That tiny minority of about 40,000.

I suppose in fairness, that is a tiny minority of the 12.8m Celtic supporters who were in Seville.

I get the feeling that the Christmas Day ceasefire in World War I really came about for both sides to discuss what utter fucking scum old firm fans are.

:lol::lol:

Superb, consider that stolen!

I suppose in fairness, that is a tiny minority of the 12.8m Celtic supporters who were in Seville.

Where did you get your numbers from, they seem a little out of date: last time I saw we were up to 38 million in Seville.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. All the Celtic forums have consistently shown high support for Scottish independence over the last few years. The huddleboard, to my knowledge, has never been below 80%... that, I believe, is the norm for Celtic supporters, probably the highest of any football support in Scotland. Celtic supporters have always been highly politicised. Our support for independence has nothing to do with winding up opposition fans.

There is a definite school of thought amongst Celtic supporters that it is hypocritical to support a united Ireland and not support an independent Scotland. In fact over on The Huddleboard today there was a poll asking if it was hypocritical to sing Irish rebel songs whilst voting no in the independence referendum... 85% said it was.

I'm sure most will agree with me on this. In my day-to-day acquaintance with Celtic supporters they strike me to be the most unionist of supports after Rangers. It's definitely a weegie thing, two cheeks of the same arse.

Where did you get your numbers from, they seem a little out of date: last time I saw we were up to 38 million in Seville.

Sorry, I was just counting the ones who had more than two teeth.

Edited by H_B

The latest indy poll from Celtic Minded:

Stay as a full member of the UK - staus quo, or the present NO vote 19 (9.45%)

YES to full independence 169 (84.08%)

YES to devo max, as a Federal state, with FULL tax raising powers 13 (6.47%)

Instead of anger and bitter invective perhaps the dithering fan(nies) of other Scottish clubs should join us in the campaign to set Scotland free from British rule. It would appear our rebellious Irish-Scots nature is showing the way here.

It would appear our rebellious Irish-Scots nature is showing the way here.

Do you have any poorly spelled banners handy that we can fly upside down?

That's the real mark of the brave crusading campaigner I find.