Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Will Ad Lib be able to get his hole in an independent Scotland? We need answers!

:lol:

I'm not in need of validation from anyone on here or anywhere else. After all your bile and personal abuse on here it turns out you're not even eligible to vote in this referendum in the first place.

Eh, how come?

Now you're just being silly. Does the way that other people view you resonate so strongly with you?

I care not one iota for your opinion of me, champ.

Are you really arrogant enough to believe that everyone other than you on here communicates like an 8 year old?

Are you really this far up your own jacksie?

You do your point no favours.

I'm not in need of validation from anyone on here or anywhere else.

Yet, you gave us a fist-gnawingly awful monologue on your credentials to be treated seriously relating to your highly impressive career as a research scientist.

Are you Paolo Sergio?

I'm not in need of validation from anyone on here or anywhere else. After all your bile and personal abuse on here it turns out you're not even eligible to vote in this referendum in the first place.

What's all this then?

I thought HB lived in Scotland.

I thought about this the other day...

My suspicion is, and it's a close run thing, that AUFC90 is the thickest of the Clown collective. Followed by Parp.

I'd go for in descending order :-

AUFC90

Baxter Parp

Jamaldo

oaksoft

Burma

My suspicion is, and it's a close run thing, that AUFC90 is the thickest of the Clown collective. Followed by Parp.

AUFC90

Baxter Parp

Jamaldo

oaksoft

Burma

Scary when you think about it that Oaksoft is only "thick enough" to be the 4th thickest poster and our resident fuckwit-in-chief Confi doesn't even make the top 5.

On pretty much every other forum they would be the resident chuckle brothers.

Actually, I'd forgotten about him.

Mmm...

Probably have to reluctantly shift Burma out of the top 5 to make space for Confidemis.

I'd throw Peteryes in for consideration as well, although the sample size is a bit small and I think he might be a troll rather than a genuine idiot.

I know him.

He's pretending to be someone else but he's not able to register to vote in the referendum because he lives outside Scotland.

If you mean me, this is utter lies, easily confirmed by the people who do actually know me.

Oaksoft is my chief Nat clown, although a fair few run him close on here.

:(

Between him and AUFC90 as well as the aforementioned clowns, we have ourselves a decent boyband

AUFC90

Baxter Parp

Jamaldo

oaksoft

Burma

Scary when you think about it that Oaksoft is only "thick enough" to be the 4th thickest poster and our resident fuckwit-in-chief Confi doesn't even make the top 5.

On pretty much every other forum they would be the resident chuckle brothers.

:)

Actually, I'd forgotten about him.

Mmm...

Probably have to reluctantly shift Burma out of the top 5 to make space for Confidemis.

:thumsup2

The trolls have been having a cosy little love in I see. Can we have a P&Bs saddest list please ?

Mr Bairn: The self-confessed internet troll who recently issued a touching cry for help because he's so addicted to trolling various internet sites :lol: He's also apparently a heavier drinker than all his student mates. Bit of a contradiction there. He's either an alcoholic computer addict or a friendless college student.

HB: The supposed high-flying,salary crunching, "IT Assistant" who still finds enough time, and deems it important enough, to spend all day every day continually asking the same questions and making the same statements.

The dumpling duo think I'm thick.... I'm sure I'll live :lol:

Edited by AUFC90