Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Canvassing results are totally unreliable. There doesn't seem to be any way to screen the sample, not to mention the amount of people that will "agree" just to get the cold-callers to f**k off.

I do think yes will get around 50% in Glasgow. I expect Glasgow to be won by a couple of thousand votes one way or the other.

They will win Dundee, but that's the only one of the four big cities that they will win.

Not sure about Dundee

Easily win Glasgow too ;)

Glasgow will be neck and neck

Don't think Glasgow will be close, YES wont win there

Why?

Sorry, but are you asking why polls conducted by a pro independence group, without any independently applied methodology, or scrutiny, aren't of any value at all?

We have no idea who they asked, whether they were entitled to vote in the referendum, how the votes were gathered, how they were counted, etc etc.

Utterly meaningless. As I said, I will gladly bet you that Glasgow will return a No vote.

Following the huge success of our previous mass canvasses in Easterhouse, Drumchapel & Castlemilk, on Thursday 29 May we're heading to Pollok!

Please invite friends and contacts. Whether you are an experienced canvasser or attending for the first time, all are welcome!

http://radicalindependence.org/events/event/glasgow-mass-canvass-4-pollok/

Mmmmm.. yep.

A sample of 900 canvass returns taken in areas of Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen, brought the following results:

Undecided 35 per cent
Yes 48 per cent
No 17 per cent

When the undecideds are taken out the result is:

Yes 74 per cent
No 26 per cent

:lol:

A sample of 900 canvass returns taken in areas of Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen, brought the following results:

Undecided 35 per cent

Yes 48 per cent

No 17 per cent

When the undecideds are taken out the result is:

Yes 74 per cent

No 26 per cent

:lol:

Hmm dodgy maths, or full on propaganda?

Does H_B think he's amusing anyone other than himself with his little ego trips? I bet even Banterman is watching H_B's little attack on the RIC through his fingers.

What a sad, friendless individual he really is.

ETA: Of course, I forgot his little cheerleader. Silly me.

Edited by Confidemus