Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Question to the good upstanding yes voters of the clown collective

Does it ever embarrass you being on the same side of the debate as the hapless Blaven? It's surely only a matter of days before someone cracks and commits friendly fire on his idiotic contributions.

Question to the good upstanding yes voters of the clown collective

Does it ever embarrass you being on the same side of the debate as the hapless Blaven? It's surely only a matter of days before someone cracks and commits friendly fire on his idiotic contributions.

You seem upset.

Nothing wrong with poor grammer. Its the over use of zzzzzzzzzzzz.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and YAWN!!!!!!!!!!! have been hi-jacked by a right pair, I will no longer be using either

Does it ever embarrass you being on the same side of the debate as the hapless Blaven?.

With yourself, Ecto, Im Rodger, H_B, Lex, Reynard being on the other side, no, no it does not. Blaven is alright IMO. Million times better than you cuntos anyways. ;):lol:

With yourself, Ecto, Im Rodger, H_B, Lex, Reynard being on the other side, no, no it does not. Blaven is alright IMO. Million times better than you cuntos anyways. ;):lol:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not able to multi-quote, bless

I know there is no place for poor grammer, although I feel my grammer is fine

oh dear, there is always 1, a bit surprised it was you though :thumsup2

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and YAWN!!!!!!!!!!! have been hi-jacked by a right pair, I will no longer be using either

Not able to multi-quote, bless

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, that is so last week

Well thats my quota of cringe for the year used up.

There are only 3 of 4 actual people on the Nat Clown Collective, Ecto, but they all have multiple accounts.

My theory is:

Blaven, Oaksoft, Paulo Sergio and 3 of 4 minor accounts all belong to the same person, imo.

Jamaldo is Confi

AUFC90 is Parp

1320lichtie is Burma

Not sure who all the other minor accounts belong to but those are my best guesses.

There are only 3 of 4 actual people on the Nat Clown Collective, Ecto, but they all have multiple accounts.

My theory is:

Blaven, Oaksoft, Paulo Sergio and 3 of 4 minor accounts all belong to the same person, imo.

Jamaldo is Confi

AUFC90 is Parp

1320lichtie is Burma

Not sure who all the other minor accounts belong to but those are my best guesses.

hqdefault.jpg

All this talk about independence has been overblown. There's only 4 nationalists in Scotland.

hqdefault.jpg

All this talk about independence has been overblown. There's only 4 nationalists in Scotland.

I remember watching this at the time, it was quality