Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I know two English guys that are voting yes and the rest are splt half and half between "I'm not Scottish so I don't give a f**k" and "Praise Jeebus no, I don't want to suddenly be a foreigner"

Interestingly the two yes voters are the only two English people I know that actually have/are planning to settle down in Scotland whereas the rest are just students who are planning to move home/abroad once they're finish their degrees.

Don't know if this has been posted before, if not I post for information purposes only.

YouGov is an international internet-based market research firm, founded in the UK in May 2000 by Stephan Shakespeare (current Chief Executive Officer), and Na***** Zahawi, former CEO.

Stephen Shakespeare - stood in the 1997 general election as the Conservative candidate for Colchester.

Na***** Zahawi - resigned from the board to stand in the 2010 General Election and is now a Conservative Party MP for Stratford-on-Avon.

Don't know if this has been posted before, if not I post for information purposes only.

YouGov is an international internet-based market research firm, founded in the UK in May 2000 by Stephan Shakespeare (current Chief Executive Officer), and Na***** Zahawi, former CEO.

Stephen Shakespeare - stood in the 1997 general election as the Conservative candidate for Colchester.

Na***** Zahawi - resigned from the board to stand in the 2010 General Election and is now a Conservative Party MP for Stratford-on-Avon.

Have their polls showed a Conservative bias, though?

I was only surprised it was news to you. Guess that's what happens when you live in a unionist bubble.

Yeah that must be it...

Sounds about right. I think yes need to try and push 60% in Dundee given that no are hoping to be well over that in their strongest areas. I'd fancy most of those DKs will end up breaking for yes, if for no other reason that most local family/friends will be talking up yes arguments in that area

Most English people are voting no. Then again, most Scottish people are voting no too.

Not sure if there's much difference between the two, not that it matters anyway.

My partner is English. She's a Yes.

My ex-wife is English and she's a Yes.

My ex-wife's partner is English and guess what? He's a Yes.

f**k YouGov and their blatant statistical cherry-picking. I believe in my fellow citizens of Scotland and the majority will vote Yes.

Sounds about right. I think yes need to try and push 60% in Dundee given that no are hoping to be well over that in their strongest areas.

Yup. No have some really strong strongholds. I hope there is a localised hurricane or something across Dumfries and the Borders on the day of the vote,

Yup. No have some really strong strongholds. I hope there is a localised hurricane or something across Dumfries and the Borders on the day of the vote,

Thankfully the number of voters isn't very high down there, we could do with that hurricane in Ayr right enough.

Edited by ayrmad

Thankfully the number of voters isn't very high down there, we could do with that hurricane in Ayr right enough.

They are both bigger populations than south Ayrshire, but don't write off Ayr just yet. It would require a minor miracle to get a yes majority, but it won't be a landslide

My partner is English. She's a Yes.

My ex-wife is English and she's a Yes.

My ex-wife's partner is English and guess what? He's a Yes.

f**k YouGov and their blatant statistical cherry-picking. I believe in my fellow citizens of Scotland and the majority will vote Yes.

All my ex's are English and voting yes, which makes the result more or less a foregone conclusion.