Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

A brand new low for the patter on here.

Ooh... Cutting criticism.

Which would be all the more credible were it not being delivered by an adult who watches WWE wrestling.

Unquestionably one of the most embarrassing things on the forum.

Highland and Islands

3.5% swing to NO

South Scotland

16.35% swing to NO

Central Scotalnd

5.2% swing to YES

Mid Scotland and Fife

12.1% swing to YES

Glasgow

11.35% swing to NO

West Scotalnd

1.85% swing to NO

Lothian

4.7% swing to NO

North East

6.9% swing to NO

Just NO trying to get all the pollsters on their side.

There will be plenty of keyboards getting cleaned today, embarrassing.

Edited by ayrmad

Ooh... Cutting criticism.

Which would be all the more credible were it not being delivered by an adult who watches WWE wrestling.

Unquestionably one of the most embarrassing things on the forum.

Ironically that's an incredibly childish point to make, put across like a supercilious teenager.

Way to go law squad.

Look at Glasgow.

Nae chance.

30% Yes 50% No.

:lol:

Every other poll has had a 5% gap give or take +/- yes/no.

Not saying bias or any shite, but Glasgow looks very shady considering previous polling for that area.

With the numbers polled the margin of error for individual areas is too low for any meaningful analysis.

Not quite - a score draw.

Re the next debate, Darling has dropped his big offensive weapon, and it didn't have quite the effect No had hoped for, even though the MSM are squeezing every last drop out it.

With a better prepared Salmond next time and a Darling who's used his number one tactic, it should make it interesting.

As I've said all along its just wishing on a star.

Certain posters are going to look absolutely ridiculous after the No vote with their continual pretence that polls aren't reflecting the true car sticker and Facebook like data that's really vital.

I've said all along that we've got a situation similar to voting in the Thatcher era - the ones making the most noise aren't necessarily the ones that are winning.

They'll be a lot of voters who quitely vote No unlike some of their Yes counterparts who seem to think that be-decking their homes or businesses (a certain pub in Dundee's Hilltown for example) in flags and Yes symbols somehow makes people change their minds.

Yes have consistently ignored the one group of people who will decide this election - those soft No voters who are relatively well off, don't recognise the country that Yes thinks exists, and who see Yes as uncertainty to that.

Re the next debate, Darling has dropped his big offensive weapon, and it didn't have quite the effect No had hoped for, even though the MSM are squeezing every last drop out it.

With a better prepared Salmond next time and a Darling who's used his number one tactic, it should make it interesting.

If Salmond fekks it up they'll hang him out to dry.

I've said all along that we've got a situation similar to voting in the Thatcher era - the ones making the most noise aren't necessarily the ones that are winning.

They'll be a lot of voters who quitely vote No unlike some of their Yes counterparts who seem to think that be-decking their homes or businesses (a certain pub in Dundee's Hilltown for example) in flags and Yes symbols somehow makes people change their minds.

LOLWUT, For a man who's going to spoil his ballot paper you're remarkably biased. You seem to think it's only Yes supporters who are vociferous.

LOLWUT, For a man who's going to spoil his ballot paper you're remarkably biased. You seem to think it's only Yes supporters who are vociferous.

If you live in Dundee they are though.

On a serious point though - the only canvassing I've seen done seems to be in the schemes or socially deprived areas. None of my friends or work colleagues have been canvassed at all - just find that very odd - especially considering some of them were canvassed in 2011 and voted SNP. If they do get round to canvass those sorts of areas it might be too late.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Of course another factor that hasnt been considered is the incumbency bounce on the day for No

I've mentioned this before... With reference to Quebec.

I think Yes needed to be ahead by points before the day itself to deal with this.

Its obviously a moot point in our referendum unlike the Québécois which was a proper close battle.

This is very true...

In some ways similar to the whole anti war thing.... Million man marches that led to.... Tony Blair being elected again with a large majority .

On a serious point though - the only canvassing I've seen done seems to be in the schemes or socially deprived areas. None of my friends or work colleagues have been canvassed at all - just find that very odd - especially considering some of them were canvassed in 2011 and voted SNP. If they do get round to canvass those sorts of areas it might be too late.

No one I know has been canvassed either. All I'm saying is there are shouty people on both sides.

The NCC nightshift was working hard last night. Were they making their normal hamfisted effort at burying yet more bad news for their failed campaign or something? <_<

I'm sure you were doing something far more productive on Twitter.