Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Starting to see the shape of the post-referendum Nat consensus here -

"It wos the media wot done it"

"Too many stupid people allowed to vote"

Correct and it is this and being asked last night by one such stupid ''What date is this vote anyway?'' that has spawned my new tactic of telling them it's on the 19th. :)

Confidemus, are you ever not seething over this issue or people conceding that a No vote is very highly likely? The debate and the latest poll seems to have pushed you over the edge into permaseethe.

Ah, the old P&B failsafe of "seething" eh?

It's called debate. You may want to give it a bash.

All these no voters believing the result is in the bag. All based on the evidence of one poll.

Consecutive polls, more like.

But the most recent poll confirms what everyone expected and that was a rise in support for a No vote due to what has been a woeful week for the Yes campaign.

The gap is too great. It's a formality. Inevitable. :)

Ah, the old P&B failsafe of "seething" eh?

It's called debate. You may want to give it a bash.

Not a failsafe at all, it's what your debating has descended into over the last few days - seetheridden jabbering. You might want to give taking a step back a bash.

Not being funny but I don't have a fucking scooby which way this is going, one day I'm convinced it's a No the next I'm thinking it'll be a Yes.

Can't believe it's like this, I always thought if we had the chance it would be an odds on yes. Salmond hasn't been the right face at the front of this campaign in honesty. If someone else was heading it I think we would be a lot more confident.

Fingers crossed though.

Not being funny but I don't have a fucking scooby which way this is going, one day I'm convinced it's a No the next I'm thinking it'll be a Yes.

Can't believe it's like this, I always thought if we had the chance it would be an odds on yes. Salmond hasn't been the right face at the front of this campaign in honesty. If someone else was heading it I think we would be a lot more confident.

Fingers crossed though.

The biggest loss to Yes has been Margo.

1 poll = the whole county.

Good logic there.

It's more definitive proof of public opinion than your "Yes are definite Yes's" comment.

You're making a baseless assumption. Yes are not definite Yes's at all. I've spoken to No supporters who say they backed Yes initially but the more they learned about what a Yes vote would actually mean it became less and less appealing.

Fingers crossed though.

Give yourself a slap Man.

YES have always had to make up ground.

What's changed? Nothing.

Give yourself a slap Man.

YES have always had to make up ground.

What's changed? Nothing.

the only thing that has really changed, you have now much less time to make up the ground, for there still to be this amount of ground to make up, considering the SNP have been pretty much campaigning since 2011 and YesScotland since 2012, possibly tells a story

the only thing that has really changed, you have now much less time to make up the ground, for there still to be this amount of ground to make up, considering the SNP have been pretty much campaigning since 2011 and YesScotland since 2012, possibly tells a story

That's true, but a lot of voters change their mind in the last few days before voting.

Convincing someone today, you could loose them again next week, so getting to them in the closing stages may be enough.

I reckon the vast majority of folk have not even properly tuned into the debate as yet.

I know in my work and on things like facebook people who have never even mentioned independence are suddenly starting to chat about it.

All to play for

I hope all the people on here bragging about a possible No vote get well and truly fucked in the arse by Westminster if it is. Absolute scumbags.

That's the way I feel too ha. Tories in Westminster and the SNP in Holyrood forevermore.

The gap is too great. It's a formality. Inevitable. :)

Keep telling yourself that, I like a bit of misplaced confidence.

Not a failsafe at all, it's what your debating has descended into over the last few days - seetheridden jabbering. You might want to give taking a step back a bash.

As much as I appreciate the advice, I think I'll pass and continue with the seetheridden jabbering.

I've spoken to No supporters who say they backed Yes initially but the more they learned about what a Yes vote would actually mean it became less and less appealing.

Lulz. No you haven't.

Keep telling yourself that, I like a bit of misplaced confidence.

I know you do. That much is obvious given you expect Yes to prevail in the independence referendum. Then again, that's probably more along the lines of delusion rather than confidence.

At the end of the day, most voters will cast their vote based on how they think it will effect them financially. And the economic argument stinks. Fact! :)

I know you do. That much is obvious given you expect Yes to prevail in the independence referendum. Then again, that's probably more along the lines of delusion rather than confidence.

At the end of the day, most voters will cast their vote based on how they think it will effect them financially. And the economic argument stinks. Fact! :)

In what way?