Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

And by saying you don't want the different set up you are actively saying you seek continual Westminster ruling. That it's your preference.

I'm saying continued Westminster ruling is preferable to independence. Nothing less, nothing more.

I don't really think it would be in their interests to. Any scenario they would give they would have to create a positive image of post-independent Scotland. The last thing they want to do, even hypothetically, is put that idea in people's minds. If we become independent that would change, but until then they will avoid doing anything like that.

I totally agree, but that's my point. When three of the main parties in Holyrood are taking their direction from Westminster then something just doesn't add up.

I'd respect the BT camp a lot more if they ran their own show, but they don't.

I don't really think it would be in their interests to. Any scenario they would give they would have to create a positive image of post-independent Scotland. The last thing they want to do, even hypothetically, is put that idea in people's minds. If we become independent that would change, but until then they will avoid doing anything like that.

Obviously. But would they give up politics? or would they actually end up making a positive contribution to an independent Scotland?

Surely Lamont surely had other ambitions growing up - more than just siding with the establishment and defeating the SNP in a referendum.

I'm saying continued Westminster ruling is preferable to independence. Nothing less, nothing more.

And thereby endorsing austerity, foodbanks, poverty, inequality, trident and a rich poor divide.

Just remember, a No vote is a Yes to Westminster.

Yes to austerity, foodbanks, trident, maintaining the massive rich/ poor divide, victimisation of the poor, squandering oil money and Johann Lamont.

By all means though, use a laughter smiley.

Out if interest why is there no commitment in the White Paper to change in our employment laws?

The 2012 legislation has effectively removed the rights of 3 million workers across the UK.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

It's telling that despite nearly all of the odds being for Yes the bookies still only giving it a minuscule chance of success.

It's actually quite worrying that you were able to get into uni.