Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Q: Say you're still an undecided voter when you get to the polling station and you've been told that BT are running away with it. Do you think that would make them more likely to lose the fear of voting Yes or are they more likely to just follow the crowd so to speak?

Or are more folk actually going to say to themselves "wait, grow a pair" when that all important moment comes to ticking the box?

Eta: When's Div going to give us our yes/no/undecided 'WC Team' equivalent for our profiles? :rolleyes:

Edited by Hedgecutter

What you have posted isn't from an independence referendum. This is a two horse race, the polls will not change anywhere near they much between now and the vote. This campaign has been dragging on for years and there hasn't been any significant shift towards Yes, and there is no reason to believe there suddenly will be one.

I'm not saying the vote is won, of course it isn't, but at this stage No have a lot more reason to be confident than Yes do.

That was my point. This is the first independence referendum they've ever been producing polls for. If they can't even get your big standard election right then how can they or anyone call this?

I'm not confident of a YES, but there's no fucking way I'm letting myself get down over some polls published.

I couldn't be any more undecided on which way I think it'll go, I always see signs of encouragement for YES and then the next day they'll be shot down by some looney saying they're voting NO cause Scotland is to small to be independent.

Not a fucking scooby, could be a landslide NO and could be a big YES.

Depends what happens on the day, I wonder just how many retards won't realise they've not registered to vote aswell? Will they say what the total number electorate will be before we go to the polling stations?

Depends what happens on the day, I wonder just how many retards won't realise they've not registered to vote aswell? Will they say what the total number electorate will be before we go to the polling stations?

If the difference in campaign promotion at at individual voter level is anything to go by, I'd imagine that Yes voters would be more likely to contact their electoral office and ensure that they're registered (automatically a swing towards Yes right there). Would it make that much of a difference though? Doubt it.

If the difference in campaign promotion at at individual voter level is anything to go by, I'd imagine that Yes voters would be more likely to contact their electoral office and ensure that they're registered (automatically a swing towards Yes right there). Would it make that much of a difference though? Doubt it.

I dunno, around the 3 million mark I think we will take it for some reason.

How many people have signed that YES declaration does anyone know? Was 800,000 about 4 months ago?

I dunno, around the 3 million mark I think we will take it for some reason.

How many people have signed that YES declaration does anyone know? Was 800,000 about 4 months ago?

How many of them have car stickers though?

That's the big question that needs answered.

I honestly didn't think. as a group, I could have any less respect for No voters.

But they have truly acted without an iota of class these past couple of weeks.

if the last couple of weeks had gone the other way, this forum would have been in a "frenzy", but since has not gone the way of the "yessrs", there has been a collective "petted lip", cast your mind back to the good old days of, February, March and April when "Yes" was booming, now some of the stuff written then was really "classless, but always remember "what comes around, goes around", you cannot have it both ways

if the last couple of weeks had gone the other way, this forum would have been in a "frenzy", but since has not gone the way of the "yessrs", there has been a collective "petted lip", cast your mind back to the good old days of, February, March and April when "Yes" was booming, now some of the stuff written then was really "classless, but always remember "what comes around, goes around", you cannot have it both ways

"pathetic"

Is this when you were going through your zzzzzzzzzzzzzz & !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phase?

I've acquired a few bumper stickers and badges from the various events I've been to but haven't put them on my car or lapels. Seems something a bit gaudy about them.

I do however use the various Yes and Better Together pens I've manage to pick up. I think my colleagues probably think I can't make up my mind on how I'm going to vote.