Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

You know what mate....I think we're gonna feckin do this!!!!

The confidence has flagged on occasion, as it probably has with any Yes voter, but I've never felt we can't do this. The closer we get, the more I think we can do this, however. We need to go all out from here on in, winning over DK's and soft No's. We can bastartin well do this!!

ETA: Few too many "we can do this" comments in there, but f**k it in the eye - we can do this!

Edited by Confidemus

Alex Salmond's left testicle. Howcum you've never asked before?

Funny that innit? It's almost as if he unquestioningly accepts polls that favour No, but wants to scrutinise ones where Yes are doing well.

Have a guess Ecto. I can tell you it wasn't the Sun, Mail, Express, Record, etc etc.

Twas' Yes Scotland.

Now go on, fill yer boots my friend....sigh away.

here we go again weeks of bad polls for YesScotland now forgotten by one good poll and by a pro-indy friendly pollster at that, beware, just saying Edited by ecto

The confidence has flagged on occasion, as it probably has with any Yes voter, but I've never felt we can't do this. The closer we get, the more I think we can do this, however. We need to go all out from here on in, winning over DK's and soft No's. We can bastartin well do this!!

ETA: Few too many "we can do this" comments in there, but f**k it in the eye - we can do this!

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^