Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

122 women more likely to vote YES, 52 women more likely to vote NO, pleasing.

YES have a majority of the workers and NO have a majority of the rest, confused.com.

Just got polled by yougov. Proof will be provided shortly.

Are you being selective of your proof? You were adamant about a fact in another thread yet seem somewhat disinclined to provide the proof despite being asked.

c4jGO65.png

Yeah, because, you know... that's rock solid proof.

Edited by Casual Bystander

Not only is this a whoosh but you missed the two previous people that I whoosed then explained the whoosh.

You really are the simplest young man.

I'm afraid I don't have the time that you have to read through your previous shite. My nostrils can only take so much.

You're cruising for a wee hug x

Just be careful. the last time you tried to take me on on intimate matters you outed yourself as a trysexual.

noun: a person who is willing to and/or has tried anything sexual anyone can think of with any other person very young or old, animal or inanimate object male or female.

Remember you are just stupid. Now run along.

That should be enough for you to take the bait!

Just be careful. the last time you tried to take me on on intimate matters you outed yourself as a trysexual.

noun: a person who is willing to and/or has tried anything sexual anyone can think of with any other person very young or old, animal or inanimate object male or female.

Remember you are just stupid. Now run along.

That should be enough for you to take the bait!

If I was going to try it on with an inanimate object I'd be all over you like a tramp eating chips, ya wee smasher.

If I was going to try it on with an inanimate object I'd be all over you like a tramp eating chips, ya wee smasher.

You have done Confusedalot.com. You described yourself as a trysexual. Your words. You just cant help yourself. Can you?

National Opinion Poll (Populus): CON - 35% (+3) LAB - 34% (-4) UKIP - 13% (-2) LDEM - 8% (=) GRN - 5% (+2)

^^^

-Hung parliament

-Labour are the largest party, 10 short of a majority

-Lib Dems keep only 11 seats

-Labour have more seats than the Tories and Lib Dems combined

-UKIP win no seats and the Greens lose their only seat

Basically, you'd have no chance of a Conservative led coalition and Lab/Lib would only have an overall majority of 5. If this result actually occurred, and there was a Yes vote, then Labour would basically be governing for a year and then the Conservatives would become the largest party.

Yes, if this result came about, the removal of the Scottish MPs would change the result in a fundamental way.

National Opinion Poll (Populus): CON - 35% (+3) LAB - 34% (-4) UKIP - 13% (-2) LDEM - 8% (=) GRN - 5% (+2)

The Lib Dems :lol:

Out of interest, is there anyone here at all who thinks Yes will fail to score greater than or equal to 45% of the vote, even if they lose the referendum? Seems to be where the money is.

The Lib Dems :lol:

Out of interest, is there anyone here at all who thinks Yes will fail to score greater than or equal to 45% of the vote, even if they lose the referendum? Seems to be where the money is.

45% is definitely the par score for yes if you will. It's certainly an achievable target, whereas winning isn't.

In my opinion 45% or above would be a pretty decent result for YES and another referendum would be likely within 20 years, below would be pretty damning and that could be it for good.

Edited by Lex

Only a particularly stupid poster - one who couldn't understand how a 3/1 bet worked regardless of the number of competitors, say, a middle-aged man with spaghetti hoops stains littering his full replica St Mirren kit - would try and claim that, say, a 43% level of support from a 70-80% turnout for sovereign independence could ever constitute a 'pretty damning' result for a nationalist organisation.

The issue is not going to go away: though it's of course quite likely that the SNP's opportunity to push a referendum onto the political agenda will be limited, by sheer swings of electoral support anyway.