Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

This. I reckon the economic issues are greatly overstated.

At worst we'll be marginally worse off, at best we'll be marginally better off.

But at least we'll have a more democratic and representative government and a country with a huge potential for the future.

"the early days of a better nation"

once all of the water and fat is boiled away, its about positivity.

I hope you're right about the Yes vote. I do have some concerns regarding the 'wobble' that's been mentioned on a few occasions. I think of myself as a solid Yes voter but I would be lying if I said that I haven't had my doubts at times when considering the monumental decision that we are all about to take.

As the great Nelson Mandela once said

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

It is okay to fear change we all do but if you let fear dictate your actions instead of hope then you will never reach the heights you may have been destined for.

Poll published today by the Scotsman of 1006 Scottish adults. http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-no-ahead-by-9-new-poll-1-3201333

Yes 38

No 47

Undecided 15

Pretty bog standard poll result. No comfortably in front as it has been since polling data began.

Latest odds:

Best odds on Yes:

5/1 (William Hill, Coral, Ladbrokes)

Best odds on No:

1/5 (Betfair)

Post the latest polls and odds in here along with your interpretation of them. My interpretation of them thus far is that no is cruising to a comprehensive victory. What's yours?

ibdrCPyUMccTMv.gif

As the great Nelson Mandela once said

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

It is okay to fear change we all do but if you let fear dictate your actions instead of hope then you will never reach the heights you may have been destined for.

Don't worry bud. My wobbles have long passed.

The most surprising thing that has happened involves my wife. She has never voted in any election, ever, and we've been together for 20 years! In the last 2 months she has been fully engaged with the referendum and the arguements that it entails. Actually quite proud of her.