Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2014/08/04/Gaza-violence-seen-boosting-case-for-Scottish-independence.html

An interesting piece on Scotland's Muslim community changing from No to Yes after Cameron gave his support to Israel.

Voting Yes (or No) will do nothing for Gaza I'm afraid.

I'd be surprised if every muslim in Scotland just changed their minds. In saying that there's a religious war going on in the middle east and it worries me that so many seem to want to see iScotland taking the Islamic side.

Are you sure you dont mean the Palestinians side :huh:

I'll take their side by saying that Israel are complete and utter c***s :)

How can you possibly think the vote is going to be within 4 or 5 points if there's going to be a deficit and YES have a quarter of the ABC1 vote, it doesn't compute, both those suggest YES getting a trouncing, 70-30 ain't happening I'm afraid.

nah more like 60- 40 for staying in the union

Scheme goblins, really?

I had scheme goblins once, seen the Doctor got a cream :rolleyes:

This is a religious war. All religion is poison.

I'm biased because I have a lot of friends who have served in the Israeli army, but everyone is rushing to support the terrorists and I see their religion as the worst of them all.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

picard-facepalm-o.gif

There's a difference between having a problem with Islam and having a problem with Muslims themselves. I'm perfectly fine with the ones that live here and join us all down the pub at the weekends, I don't particularly like the ones that drive cars into Glasgow airport or try to kill my friends by firing rockets at their house.

It's become trendy to dislike the Jews though. Makes me sad.

There's a difference between having a problem with Islam and having a problem with Muslims themselves. I'm perfectly fine with the ones that live here and join us all down the pub at the weekends, I don't particularly like the ones that drive cars into Glasgow airport or try to kill my friends by firing rockets at their house.

Wtf are you on about?

You are making a total cunt of yourself.

Who is this "us" you speak of?

I'm biased because I have a lot of friends who have served in the Israeli army, but everyone is rushing to support the terrorists and I see their religion as the worst of them all.

You're a complete fanny. Since when were the Palestinians terrorists ? Israel have a missile shield that prevents any Israelis from being hit by rockets. They have defended themselves but still see fit to shell the shite out of normal civilians. Schools, hospitals and the rest.

I repeat, they are complete and utter c***s.

I know that you probably think people saying you are an enourmously thick thundercunt is all part of the cut and thrust and back and forth of a forum like this but everybody really means it.

You really need to develop some self awareness and realise what a complete dick you make of yourself with stuff like this.

You're a complete fanny. Since when were the Palestinians terrorists ? Israel have a missile shield that prevents any Israelis from being hit by rockets. They have defended themselves but still see fit to shell the shite out of normal civilians. Schools, hospitals and the rest.

I repeat, they are complete and utter c***s.

Hamas is a terrorist group. They M.O. is to destroy all the Jews.

The iron dome isn't 100% reliable.

Calling an entire nation c***s is horrid,

I know that you probably think people saying you are an enourmously thick thundercunt is all part of the cut and thrust and back and forth of a forum like this but everybody really means it.

You really need to develop some self awareness and realise what a complete dick you make of yourself with stuff like this.

What do you mean? Thinking religion is poison is a crime? Because imo religion is the biggest problem in the world.