Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Vote SNP get Tory is fine by me. Bring that particular scenario on. <_<

So this is you trying to get folk to vote Labour and not SNP by suggesting that you'd prefer them to vote SNP just so the Tories win outright?

Proper inception stuff going on here.

So this is you trying to get folk to vote Labour and not SNP by suggesting that you'd prefer them to vote SNP just so the Tories win outright?

No. I'll be voting Tory down here. With the SNP eating into that vote theres a decent chance of winning it back.

Or maybe just so the Conservatives win?

All Conservative voters will be supporting the SNP in any SNP/Labour marginal. Just like all Labour supporters will be supporting UKIP in a Conservative/UKIP marginal.

No. I'll be voting Tory down here. With the SNP eating into that vote theres a decent chance of winning it back.

Yeah I got that.

But the way you pointed it out revealed the deep-seated hatred you have for the SNP - it was quite telling. You hate Labour (granted), and yet you now hate the SNP so much more.

You want Labour to get a semblance of control back in order to stabilise the union.

Or maybe just so the Conservatives win?

All Conservative voters will be supporting the SNP in any SNP/Labour marginal. Just like all Labour supporters will be supporting UKIP in a Conservative/UKIP marginal.

Exactly. I'm not in the slightest bit interested in the little local scuffle between Scottish Labour and the nationalist fannies. Its irrelevant other than that I want Labour fucked over so they don't form a government. The SNP might help that process. Fine by me.

Yeah I got that.

But the way you pointed it out revealed the deep-seated hatred you have for the SNP - it was quite telling. You hate Labour (granted), and yet you now hate the SNP so much more.

You want Labour to get a semblance of control back in order to stabilise the union.

No I don't

I dont want to see another leftist government in my entire lifetime. They are always disastrous

What I love the most is seeing the life AND, yes, AND soul of the British state on Pie and Bovril e.g H.B, Da_Reynz, and Lex all actively wishing success to, or even thinking of voting for the SNP next year. :lol:

Maybe not Hunny_Bunny though - not sure of his standing on SNP 2015 #WESTMINISTERSUKSEZ. He's in Joycey's area which is an SNP target so he may well vote for R.P McMurphy's Labour.

What I love the most is seeing the life AND, yes, AND soul of the British state on Pie and Bovril e.g H.B, Da_Reynz, and Lex all actively wishing success to, or even thinking of voting for the SNP next year. :lol:

Maybe not Hunny_Bunny though - not sure of his standing on SNP 2015 #WESTMINISTERSUKSEZ. He's in Joycey's area which is an SNP target so he may well vote for R.P McMurphy's Labour.

Good night aye?

I've been an SNP voter for years.

First poll on independence as far as I'm aware since 18th Sept. Good to see support for independence hasn't diminished, in fact it's increased!

YouGov -:

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Yes 52% (+7)
No 48% (-7)

This thread is sounding like all the threads coming up to Sept 18..."weer gonnae pyoor win this by 20 points". The only difference is there isn't any referendum....sorry, I meant...... there won't be another referendum

How would you know? Given you didn't join this site until a month after the referendum, surely you didn't read through all the threads over a month old?

First poll on independence as far as I'm aware since 18th Sept. Good to see support for independence hasn't diminished, in fact it's increased!

YouGov -:

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Yes 52% (+7)

No 48% (-7)

That must REALLY hurt :lol::lol::lol:

How would you know? Given you didn't join this site until a month after the referendum, surely you didn't read through all the threads over a month old?

I read HB's posts and then read through the clusterf**k posts from Yes voters. I find it an hilarious activity which I recommend. Some people are so unaware which is funny but combined with misplaced arrogance it feels right to laugh at them