Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Does anyone know who invited the only tory in Scotland (Mundell) to open a foodbank in Dumfries! Not even in his constituency, but he was delighted to do it, I find this totally unbelievable! he has since had to apologise to the sitting MP, for not giving him enough notice! Is this something to celebrate in the 21st century?

Does anyone know who invited the only tory in Scotland (Mundell) to open a foodbank in Dumfries! Not even in his constituency, but he was delighted to do it, I find this totally unbelievable! he has since had to apologise to the sitting MP, for not giving him enough notice! Is this something to celebrate in the 21st century?

Abolish the scottish office now. Its a joke. Scottish Gov should just ignore them. Mundell is a complete irrelevance

The guy that ran the food bank invited him. There was an interesting article in the Sunday Herald I think with him explaining why he invited him, making the point it was one of few opportunities to put forward points and explain the problems causing the rise in food banks to a government minister

The guy that ran the food bank invited him. There was an interesting article in the Sunday Herald I think with him explaining why he invited him, making the point it was one of few opportunities to put forward points and explain the problems causing the rise in food banks to a government minister

Trusses Trust don't give a shit. They are proselytizing Christian organisation who use foodbanks to preach their message to the desperate.

Trusses Trust don't give a shit. They are proselytizing Christian organisation who use foodbanks to preach their message to the desperate.

Trussell Trust, whose slogan is :- Every town should have one ( food bank that is ). Read Mark Franklands blog and get the gen on Trussells MO

Speaking about foodbanks,its disgracefull that the snp are exploiting them for their own ends,advertising food collections and at the same time campaigning for votes,sad state of affairs.

Disgraceful stuff, collecting food for food banks when they should have been licking out the gravy train.

Kev is getting more desperate,think he is on the edge

Why am i desperate its clear the snp will have a huge % of next mays vote,what angers me is that the snp or if any party did the same use collecting food for people in desperate need as a opportunity to get votes rather shamefull.

Why am i desperate its clear the snp will have a huge % of next mays vote,what angers me is that the snp or if any party did the same use collecting food for people in desperate need as a opportunity to get votes rather shamefull.

Shocking stuff kev,they probably all sang the red china anthem at the end aswell

My old branch Edinburgh East is very pro-active in food bank collections in fact, they are away to do another round of them.

The motivation behind the girls that are doing them stemmed from the referendum no doubt about that, but it's not political, it stemmed from their desire to build a better community and look after those less fortunate. Some of the food goes to local food banks, the rest goes to a homeless hostel I work in occasionally.

The people there are truly great full to get anything, they are regularly sanctioned and often have no other sources of food.

As for there being a political aspect, well it's no worse than the food bins in the Co-op when the miners strike was on. My family supported that and I support the food drives. If it was a church or even if it was the Labour Party, I would still support it as I actually know the people it's helping.

It's a pity that Kez who lives in the area doesn't.....

"Hundreds" in independence march in Glasgow yesterday, ha ha ha.

Every time they have one of these 'marches' or 'rallies' the numbers attending them seem to get less and less.

Must be a tad disheartening.

Every time they have one of these 'marches' or 'rallies' the numbers attending them seem to get less and less.

Must be a tad disheartening.

People are cottoning onto him. An educated left is a very bad thing for demagogues like Sheridan.