Ravel Morrison

Mr. Brightside

Barkley is a bit shit anyway. He has really quick feet in fairness, but all he seems to be able to do with that ability is win fouls or make a yard of pace before shooting(which he does poorly, and far, far too often). There is no creativity or vision in his game, and his passing stats are all rubbish. I just don't see anything in him.

Morrison is a better player.

edit: reading that back has reminded me of Andros Townsend, who is awful. Is there anybody who actually thinks he is any good?

Edited by Diddely-do

Barkley is a bit shit anyway. He has really quick feet in fairness, but all he seems to be able to do with that ability is win fouls or make a yard of pace before shooting(which he does poorly, and far, far too often). There is no creativity or vision in his game, and his passing stats are all rubbish. I just don't see anything in him.

Barkley looks like a tremendous prospect. He's still young, plenty of time to sort out his decision making.

To be honest I think Barkley is overrated too, as has been said his decision making is utterly appalling as he almost always seems to choose the wrong option. As for Townsend, he's alright, he can run really fast which is a quality you need to be an England player (like the woeful Kyle Walker)

I think, to be fair to Morrison, the hype hasn't come from nowhere. I remember an article a while ago when he was still at Man Utd, and one of the coaching staff there said he was one of the most naturally gifted players he'd ever seen at the club. IIRC, they were talking about him as the heir to Scholes.

He could well still go down the Michael Johnson/Gary O'Connor/Derek Rioran route, as he seems like a troublemaker, but he's definitely got ability.

ETA: I like Townsend as well, not so much based on this season, but on his performances for QPR last season. There's definitely more to him than being able to run really fast. Kyle Walker on the other hand is a terrible footballer. He makes Glen Johnson look like Carlos Alberto.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

I know. I said so in my post that pointed out your absolute bullshit.

ETA : ;)

Never really checked before I posted it just saw that he started over Barkley v Stoke and said it :P I will make sure I totally 100 percent do my research before I post anything ever ever again. ;)

Think Deulefeou or whatever his name is anyway has a bigger future than Barkley, something different about him. As for Morrison he will end up in bother and fade away Jermaine Pennant'esque.

I I like Townsend as well, not so much based on this season, but on his performances for QPR last season. There's definitely more to him than being able to run really fast.

That's true, he can also cut-inside and have a shot!

That's about all his skillset extends to. He's a useless, greedy p***k who needs to learn to pass the ball.

• 7 months later...