Ravel Morrison

Mr. Brightside

Barkley is a bit shit anyway. He has really quick feet in fairness, but all he seems to be able to do with that ability is win fouls or make a yard of pace before shooting(which he does poorly, and far, far too often). There is no creativity or vision in his game, and his passing stats are all rubbish. I just don't see anything in him.

Morrison is a better player.

3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

Never really checked before I posted it just saw that he started over Barkley v Stoke and said it :P I will make sure I totally 100 percent do my research before I post anything ever ever again. ;)

Think Deulefeou or whatever his name is anyway has a bigger future than Barkley, something different about him. As for Morrison he will end up in bother and fade away Jermaine Pennant'esque.

Decent shout...

No sympathy for someone who has the world at their feet and decides to be a total p***k and chuck it away.

Seen a fair few Scots doing it over the years :( . Maybe not the world at their feet but a chance to make a decent career for themselves. Speaking of which, did Scott Allen really sign for Hibs?

Barkley is a bit shit anyway. He has really quick feet in fairness, but all he seems to be able to do with that ability is win fouls or make a yard of pace before shooting(which he does poorly, and far, far too often). There is no creativity or vision in his game, and his passing stats are all rubbish. I just don't see anything in him.

Morrison is a better player.

edit: reading that back has reminded me of Andros Townsend, who is awful. Is there anybody who actually thinks he is any good?

tumblr_msxyux2OCF1r93xiko1_500.gif

I may have mentioned this before but I used to live near Ravel Morrison. He is a complete arse if a human being. Police were continually at his door, on one occasion for assaulting his mum. Even Fergie gave up on the test.