SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

37 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A great day for Renton when it’s cold enough in office to warrant having the heater on..

F992671A-DC14-4C32-9665-0FE68624B471.jpeg

I realise this may be a silly question considering you post on here as much as me during the day, but how the f**k do you get anything done with a cool dog sitting at your desk?

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I realise this may be a silly question considering you post on here as much as me during the day, but how the f**k do you get anything done with a cool dog sitting at your desk?

You forget he's in the office. He asks for a walk about 9:30am then sleeps most of the day unless someone has some soup, in which case he has to get a bowl. 

A few of the pooch, since it's been a while...

Spoiler

Started giving me the eyes every time it's near walk time. This was one day last week when it was lashing down, looked at me like this for 15 minutes, so I went and opened the back door, we sprinted to it, looked out, seen the rain, looked at me, then wandered to his bed...

20190823_201911.thumb.jpg.33dd48063fa0d839d08ef3790fe1c238.jpg

Spoiler

Looking after my grans old dog, wasnt sure how theyd get on, as we've never had a dog in our house since we got Alfie. Went fine until the old dog tried to have a sniff of his crate, a few times it happened and he had a wee growl at her. Shes off her legs a bit so had to help her outside down the steps, came back and find him in her bed...

20190825_113934.thumb.jpg.b1ed974d58a0017890b2e7592f3b9c32.jpg

Poor lass had to sleep on the carpet as he refused to budge.

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Don’t think Renton will get this one through the door:

6A587C16-9883-405D-B001-336C81B43188.jpeg

Much like Rents, the bold boy picks up sticks that are far too big for him. Then wants to fight with me when I'm standing shouting "I will snap it, I'm helping you!".. He takes a step back once I do, picks up what I snap then throw and returns it. Rinse and repeat (THREE TIMES TOPS) then when I throw it, doesn't even attempt to follow it. Just stares at me. Fucking buffoon. 

9 hours ago, Dele said:

Much like Rents, the bold boy picks up sticks that are far too big for him. Then wants to fight with me when I'm standing shouting "I will snap it, I'm helping you!".. He takes a step back once I do, picks up what I snap then throw and returns it. Rinse and repeat (THREE TIMES TOPS) then when I throw it, doesn't even attempt to follow it. Just stares at me. Fucking buffoon. 

In one of the few signs that Renton has a brain he’s a stick expert. If it has too many branches or is a bit big then in seconds he can bite, gnaw and snap it down to the size he wants.

Just seen the wee one properly terrified for the first time.

Took him a forest walk and it started to get dark, but we've had that happen on his usual walk lately and hes been fine. Come to a part of the path where it's a narrow walk between two rocks, and he was absolutely shite scared of it. Flat out refused to go near it and started dragging himself away, had no choice but to just walk back the way incase he hurt himself struggling. For the next 400/500 yards he'd constantly be looking behind him and jumping, as if he expected something to be sneaking up on him.

Absolutely nothing visible at all so assume it's just something hes smelt.