SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

On 26/01/2020 at 18:35, WhiteRoseKillie said:

"Dad, I was just investigating and I fell in. Help?"IMG_20200115_112427.jpeg

Your dogs fell into the time tunnel.

Looks like a bundle of energy, enjoy the walks when he's older.

Your dogs fell into the time tunnel.

Looks like a bundle of energy, enjoy the walks when he's older.
Oh, he's full of go, right enough. I'm already enjoying the walks, and he's been great to put a smile on my face after a somewhat trying winter. The cat does NOT appreciate the newcomer, though. He's had the house to himself for eighteen months, now there's this bouncy wee lunatic wanting to be all pals.

Oh, he's full of go, right enough. I'm already enjoying the walks, and he's been great to put a smile on my face after a somewhat trying winter. The cat does NOT appreciate the newcomer, though. He's had the house to himself for eighteen months, now there's this bouncy wee lunatic wanting to be all pals.

Get the cat training with Muffy and the dug will soon know his place. Smashing looking wee dug though! [emoji106]

I bought a pile of dried sausages and other such doggy delights at the weekend, left them in a bag in the hall and promptly forgot about them.

Jake then wandered through to the living room having scoffed the lot and gotten his head stuck in the bag. 

20200127_211922.jpg

Edited by Rizzo

His dad's a lab, mum's a cocker. He's an "individual" - see laundry basket pic earlier.
I have a lab/sprocker. A bit of springer added into the mix. Looking at that photo is like looking at my dogs photos when he was a pup last year.
Great dogs but absolutely mental.

On 27/01/2020 at 21:23, Rizzo said:

I bought a pile of dried sausages and other such doggy delights at the weekend, left them in a bag in the hall and promptly forgot about them.

Jake then wandered through to the living room having scoffed the lot and gotten his head stuck in the bag. 

20200127_211922.jpg

I'm more concerned that you've plugged his balls into the mains.

Truly shocking! 😂

13 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Casper does exactly the same every morning - I'll try and remember to record him.
In the meantime, remember that cute wee handful from October?20200208_153710.jpeg

He’ll be having that remote control for a pre-dinner snack.