The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I couldn't agree more mate. It's a job that should be left strictly to the professionals. 

There was the occasional Friday gem to be found though, you just had to weed through the shite to get there. 

:thumsup2  Watch you don't wear out that trumpet..

I couldn't agree more mate. It's a job that should be left strictly to the professionals.

There was the occasional Friday gem to be found though, you just had to weed through the shite to get there.

Got eight on yours, Your Eminence. No idea of Rose's beau, and fucked up the chess one.

Decent quiz, though.

Back to the Land of Oz with 2 Aussie questions although only one involves an Aussie in the answer. The wording of question 8 will annoy some of you but you know what they mean. A pleasing 7/10 for me Knew 1,4,6,7,8 guessed 9 & 10. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=3813&sectionId=1

Can you access all the past Guardian quizzes? Maybe we could start back at 18th March 2014, or 2015? I for one will not remember the answers. Getting a bit bored with the Aussie ones.

Same for me, no idea who Shane Gould is let alone what sport he plays.

Female Swimmer, 3 golds a silver & bronze at 1972 Munich Olympics, only person male or female to have held every freestyle world record from 100-1,500 metres plus the 200 metre individual world record simultaneously.

Female Swimmer, 3 golds a silver & bronze at 1972 Munich Olympics, only person male or female to have held every freestyle world record from 100-1,500 metres plus the 200 metre individual world record simultaneously.

Way before my time! (or nearly, I was 1 in 1972) Honestly never heard of her, which is quite sad tbh.

Way before my time! (or nearly, I was 1 in 1972) Honestly never heard of her, which is quite sad tbh.

She was only 15 when she competed at Munich and retired from competitive swimming at 17. She's the one with the medal.

Shane_060824035331404_wideweb__300x375.j

Can you access all the past Guardian quizzes? Maybe we could start back at 18th March 2014, or 2015? I for one will not remember the answers. Getting a bit bored with the Aussie ones.

I think they're all still accessible, but I don't know if there's a menu as such, so you'd have to work out each URL manually. We could start from the first one if there was some clever way to work out when it was?