The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

18 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Just waiting on Eckthearab's results( Tuesday to Friday) and then I can post the final league tables. When do people think is a reasonable deadline to set? 

Think he mentioned being on extra shifts this week and as he runs the Cup I'd be nice and give him till tomorrow noon.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If he's working overtime etc maybe that's a bit tight?  As mentioned, he also has the cup play-offs and final quiz to do.  Sunday lunchtime maybe?

Fair enough. Any time is fine by me tbh, I just didn't want to leave it too long. Sunday lunchtime sounds good. I'll post the other 2 league tables at some point tonight, just to let the rest know how they've done(probably after the Inverness game, or during it depending on the quality of the game)

If he's working overtime etc maybe that's a bit tight?  As mentioned, he also has the cup play-offs and final quiz to do.  Sunday lunchtime maybe?

f**k that, he might be the only player who could derail my promotion prospects. Any extension past noon tomorrow should require a note from his maw.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

f**k that, he might be the only player who could derail my promotion prospects. Any extension past noon tomorrow should require a note from his maw.

A simple compromise would be to ask @WhiteRoseKillieto take the missing days on his behalf ;)

41 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A simple compromise would be to ask @WhiteRoseKillieto take the missing days on his behalf ;)

As WRK has already done the quiz that would be somewhat unfair. Given that frightening prospect though, I'm happy to concede the Sunday noon deadline.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As WRK has already done the quiz that would be somewhat unfair. Given that frightening prospect though, I'm happy to concede the Sunday noon deadline.

Sunday noon for Eck is much better than WRK by proxy.  Good decision, bud.

Of course, Eck's likely to fool us all by catching up on the quiz, doing the play-offs AND setting the questions for the cup final before Any Questions is finished.

Sunday noon for Eck is much better than WRK by proxy.  Good decision, bud.

Of course, Eck's likely to fool us all by catching up on the quiz, doing the play-offs AND setting the questions for the cup final before Any Questions is finished.

I assure you that Eck is quite able to destroy my championship prospects without the terrifying assistance of WRK. I only hope he files his scores before the mighty Buckie Thistle pump East Kilbride in the playoff tomorrow so I don't get distracted.

Congratulations on another league title for Frankie S, with an impressive score(any score that beats WRK usually is). MSU could have been in contention if it wasn’t for a massive dip on Wednesday which is a shame. Thankfully a good score from myself resulted in me avoiding relegation and the play off spot. Unfortunately we will be losing Leeds Saint and Blackislekillie, with pleslie99 in the play off spot.

5903b4aa51d4c_EndofweektablePremiership.png.c8b7248e8160f97c29c9811b0d8703c7.png

And now, the Stealers Wheel league. Congratulations to two Dundee fans a St Johnstone fan and a Forfar fan. It was very tight at the top and some places had to be decided by Quiz Difference, congratulations to Deej, Dee-62, Peasy23 and unlucky Eednud. Now, to the bottom of the league. Helpma in the playoff spot, with the Cardinal in bottom spot( that’s what happens when you leave the league duties to someone else:whistle).

5903b53e19435_StealersWheelendofweek.png.55a364735438743a8fb3017b8c83d4dd.png