The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Here we go then, the not even remotely anticipated Fcuked-Up Cup quarter final draw, with questions to follow later.

Modern technological advances, (are utterly beyond me and), mean that I am still scrawling names on bits of paper and shoogling them around a bit before picking them out one by one.

WRK v FrankieS

CowdenO v Welshbairn

The Kincardine v Tynieness

BIK v Eednud

It could be argued that the first tie is a final in all but name, given the consistently high form of both protagonists, but we have two other past masters left in the draw and the bizarre nature of my questions mean it could be anyone's year.

See y'all later.............................

Here are the questions for the quarter finals of the not in the least bit prestigious Fcuked-Up Cup.

First half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1709290548042579&pg

Second half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1709290620166069&pg

Answers by Sunday lunchtime please?

1 hour ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Here are the questions for the quarter finals of the not in the least bit prestigious Fcuked-Up Cup.

First half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1709290548042579&pg

Second half

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1709290620166069&pg

Answers by Sunday lunchtime please?

5 and 6 for me. Of course, that's only happened cos I'm not in the cup

5 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

It said cities, not capitals.  I obviously did the same as you.

Cheers mate. I actually toyed with the idea of asking for places, (to include "India"), but I just knew that some pedant/argumentative cock would have contended that a "hotel" was a place.

Anyway, no matter, I have a nice glass of red in front of me, Leeds v Hull on the box and Anathema on You Tube. Happy days!

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

I'm not sure why I liked that post.  The thought of you in suspenders is enough to make me ill.  The boys are still scarred from seeing your 1980's briefs in Belgium.

They are called briefs because their job of covering little AFJ isn't exactly extensive. :thumsup2

3 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Late entry here - apologies, all.
Tuesday to Friday: six, six, eight, five.

I'm sure his Eminence has a little known rule that you cannot submit four day's scores at the same time if they exceed mine :whistle

31 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I'm sure his Eminence has a little known rule that you cannot submit four day's scores at the same time if they exceed mine :whistle

Wouldn't worry about it. He's relegated anyway :lol:

In the Premiership, we have a tie for 1st place between WillieA and Cowden0. So they can answer the tie-break. WRK couldn't recover from his terrible start to the season and down he goes with Leeds Saint. 

1-prem.png.f1ce4e5967de53ea799593ec098a93f1.png

Jagfox "I'm no playing, oh actually I am" 99 tops the SWL, with Helpma edging gkneil on GD. Down goes Supermik and Bully Wee Villa to their spiritual homes. BIK is in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.0a0fdf866fd43d837469371fe1b304d3.png

But plenty of controversy in the BHL, with 2 latecomers rocketing to 1st and 3rd . Well done to Wilky who picks up his first gong, pleslie99 is up and deej is in the play-offs.

3-beazer.png.de96e157f9bd71adbd3fba211ea9f2e7.png

Play-offs, therefore, are between  @cowden0 and @WILLIEA, @alang1993 and @gkneil, and @deej and @blackislekillie

The question to be answered by PM by Monday 9am is.... in what year was Desert Island Discs first broadcast? Better give me a date as well in case of a tie. So on what date was Desert Islands Disc broadcast?