The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Helpma said:

It's a historic victory against the odds for Helpma who now marches on to the next ...... oh, bugger.  :(

Oh well, back to the daily grind of league business then.  7/10 for Tuesday, but it all seems so ..... empty now.  Must soldier on, best foot forward and all that.

I'm going to the pub.

All I can say is "sorry" yet again.

Pubs are great.

A super soaraway  7 / 10 for Wednesday.      Usual Aussie sport flop.                                                         "Here  comes the story of the hurricane . The man the authorities came to blame . For something that he never done . Put him in a prison cell , but one time he could have been the champion of the world".

Great protest song from the master at the hight of his craft.

All I can say is "sorry" yet again.
Pubs are great.

Especially when you win the pub quiz :). Another 250 Durham voucher for the Skybar, we must be about ready for another party night now :)
Don't sweat it, we've been spoiled by His Eminence The Cardinal and his flawless managing of the quizzes over the years ... I'll stop digging now, maybe!

Just now, Helpma said:

Especially when you win the pub quiz :). Another 250 Durham voucher for the Skybar, we must be about ready for another party night now :)
Don't sweat it, we've been spoiled by His Eminence The Cardinal and his flawless managing of the quizzes over the years ... I'll stop digging now, maybe!

I've only just noticed you're a UAE boy (my old stomping ground). And it's Dirhams sir, Dirhams!!!!

Anyway, I'd rather you had won because I am still suffering the severe  trauma of having seen Tynie naked. Several times!

14 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I've only just noticed you're a UAE boy (my old stomping ground). And it's Dirhams sir, Dirhams!!!!

Anyway, I'd rather you had won because I am still suffering the severe  trauma of having seen Tynie naked. Several times!

I blame the combined influence of auto-correct, four pints of Kronenburg and the shock of Saudi giving driving licences to women.  The worlds gone mad, I tell you!  Further evidenced by a score of 8/10 for todays quiz, memoirs and swimming antipodeans being my downfall.  Oh well, at least I don't have to blank out the memory of Tynieness naked, such things should be confined to the initiation ceremonies thread IMHO.

Oh bugger, work in 6 hours .., :(

Just now, Helpma said:

I blame the combined influence of auto-correct, four pints of Kronenburg and the shock of Saudi giving driving licences to women.  The worlds gone mad, I tell you!  Further evidenced by a score of 8/10 for todays quiz, memoirs and swimming antipodeans being my downfall.  Oh well, at least I don't have to blank out the memory of Tynieness naked, such things should be confined to the initiation ceremonies thread IMHO.

Oh bugger, work in 6 hours .., :(

They now allow women to drive in Saudi???????????

Everything I thought I knew has now been irrevocably shattered.

By sheer chance, I was reading about the Challenger disaster today. I've no idea why, except that it was at work so it automatically qualifies as interesting. 

A sumptuous 7, including both Aussie sport questions. This could be my week.