The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just now, The DA said:

Are the questions getting harder or are we all just moving into deeper stages of senility?

My scores were never very good, so maybe the questions are getting harder/more obscure.

Some genius will be along in a minute with 10/10.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

My scores were never very good, so maybe the questions are getting harder/more obscure.

Some genius will be along in a minute with 10/10.

Aye, some plooky-faced 23 year-old who spent his gap year jetting around Nepal, Phuket and Australia, sampling the local cuisine and climbing the countries' highest mountains, all in preparation for this feckin quiz.

11 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

5/10. Anyone else confused as feck at the F1 question? It didn’t make sense or is it just me?
Ps I got it right emoji8.png

I have a system for Australian sport, and sports I know little or nothing about. I just hit an answer without even looking. Sometimes it works.

For this reason I have no idea why this question doesn't make sense, but I got it right. :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Eednud said:

This Superleague business will do me out of a parachute payment.

Well I'm diddling myself out of an SWL place. 

And there is a special place in Hell reserved for people who insist on quoting the entire league table just to post a single comment. 

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Here's your SUPERLEAGUE for Tuesday. And it doesn't make pretty viewing for fans of the Cardinal (if there are any). 

SUPERLEAGUE.thumb.png.ccbfa0b046060219b81f08b9f90d88e1.png

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well I'm diddling myself out of an SWL place. 

And there is a special place in Hell reserved for people who insist on quoting the entire league table just to post a single comment. 

Totally agree

5 for Wednesday.  Only knew the Stonehaven Cup for certain, and the other 4 were educated guesses or process-of-elimination answers.

This really is getting harder by the week.  Who the hell knows the states making up the UAE never mind the biggest of them? And two 'you have to live in Australia to have any chance' questions is two too many.

5 for Wednesday.  Only knew the Stonehaven Cup for certain, and the other 4 were educated guesses or process-of-elimination answers.
This really is getting harder by the week.  Who the hell knows the states making up the UAE never mind the biggest of them? And two 'you have to live in Australia to have any chance' questions is two too many.
Agreed, fucking 3!

27 minutes ago, The DA said:

That’s why I have given it a bodyswerve.