The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

4 out of 10 for Thursday and 5 for the comedy. 

I might just take 5 out of 10 for Thursday. 

Btw, Christophe hasn't responded to BWV's cup, but nor has he red-dotted LH's posts. Has BWV succeeded where so many have failed? (including me). 

If I were you I'd be hoping this is just a temporary respite in the dotting.

This dotting campaign has roved across the whole forum and never has it even been slowed regardless of the threads it has been discussed on nor the ridicule both posters have suffered from others.

If the campaign has now ended, based on someone thinking "you know what, when a quiz is going to be held on this, it really isn't worth it" then I'm not sure this thread will ever reach a lower low........

Even Trump's jacket peg isn't as shoogly as your's right now, Cardi...................

56 minutes ago, gkneil said:

If I were you I'd be hoping this is just a temporary respite in the dotting.

This dotting campaign has roved across the whole forum and never has it even been slowed regardless of the threads it has been discussed on nor the ridicule both posters have suffered from others.

If the campaign has now ended, based on someone thinking "you know what, when a quiz is going to be held on this, it really isn't worth it" then I'm not sure this thread will ever reach a lower low........

Even Trump's jacket peg isn't as shoogly as your's right now, Cardi...................

You won't be saying this when BWV and I win next year's Nobel Peace Prize!

Been on holiday and in a huff for coming bottom of the tables last season, so taking a sabbatical to recharge the batteries. 
Could have just said you were wanking yourself back to life.
We all do it.
In life 2 people bro.
Wankers & Liers

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Could have just said you were wanking yourself back to life.
We all do it.
In life 2 people bro.
Wankers & Liers

Reminds me of the old joke 

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't". 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Reminds me of the old joke 

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't". 

What's the punchline?