The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

If your late your late, Cardi is letting this get out of control! Every one is free to do what they want. It's the loyal minions who trudge away in the doldrums who have scores in on time every week!
The locals are getting restless.........

6 for Tuesday

I do share some of your frustration but when would cut off’s be etc.? Keep in mind time differences as well. Some folk aren’t as organised or as good at prioritising the quiz appropriately. I’m sure cardigan will give you a shot of running the league...?

On 20/08/2018 at 12:17, Helpma said:

Monday, /10.  A reasonable start for whatever league I'm in.  Personally, I'd say people who miss the deadlines forfeit the tie, and I would say that no matter who my play-off opponent might be :whistle

Your request might carry more credence if you could tell me what you scored on Monday ... ",/10" indeed. 

Anyway, I'm back from my ecclesiastical sojourn round the nunneries of Eastern Europe. Thanks to @NJ2 for holding my baby in my absence. Apologies for not having the QD algorithm built into Google Shits ... I'm more of a divinity / Ancient Latin type student, not modern computery stuff.

image.png.2d7f883f7dc9409080b30551946e1291.png

image.png.38f15f9251206790367d4eb5ac965c91.png

And in the BHL, not sure what NJ2 has done to the total column, but it's taken on a turquoisey hue and I'll be buggered if I know how to fix it. 

image.png.a8af3490acf7ea7a9f3b449fd81209ef.png

Oh, and @pleslie99 - when I'm on retreat, whoever is custodian of the leagues gets to be Judge Judy and Executioner as well. They're a bugger's muddle to sort out, so even affording even a modicum of power helps to alleviate the tedium of such a humdrum task. If NJ2 wants to post the final league tables at 7pm when some parts of the world are only just sitting down to their Friday morning cornflakes, then that's his lookout. 

56 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And in the BHL, not sure what NJ2 has done to the total column, but it's taken on a turquoisey hue and I'll be buggered if I know how to fix it. 

Keep that sort of chat to your ecclesiastical private messaging service, please...

Yeah, I don’t know how I done that to the beazer total column either but it’s done now...
Had LincolnHearts posted his score it’d have been fine. Christophe was right about him all along! Slippery would have still needed Edmund to sort out playoff candidates though.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Your request might carry more credence if you could tell me what you scored on Monday ... ",/10" indeed. 

:lol:

I could try to invoke the universal defence that I spent 6 hours in the pub on Monday celebrating the start of the Eid holiday, but that excuse falls down when you realise that Mondays score was posted on Sunday.

Erm, 6 /10 for Monday