The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thanks @Cardinal Richelieu 433 yo. Still a VL.

Welcome chaps, I'll keep this short as the wife is away to the market and this is the first time I'm in fully charge of the wee one, the boy still here.

This weekend hopefuls.

Spitfires 

@Audaces Fortuna Juvat v @German Jag (here every weekend)

Spitroasts

@Ziggy v @wastecoatwilly

This scenario, I would be murdered  if anything was to happen if not, be very close to death!! Question,  How long has anyone ever survived a coma?

Please answer by PM only, by Monday 06:00 TT  

plessie99 needs to empty his in box, apparently
Who is this imposter you speak about?

And I'll have you know my inbox is perfectly fine, I cleared it specifically for this cup and the only messages are from the good souls completing their matches in a prompt and efficient manner. I'll just make sure I take time out of my busy day on Monday to scroll through this thread and pick up the scores that folk have posted!
No wonder cardi is an old crabbit c**t trying to organise you lot!

1 minute ago, pleslie99 said:

Who is this imposter you speak about?

And I'll have you know my inbox is perfectly fine, I cleared it specifically for this cup and the only messages are from the good souls completing their matches in a prompt and efficient manner. I'll just make sure I take time out of my busy day on Monday to scroll through this thread and pick up the scores that folk have posted!
No wonder cardi is an old crabbit c**t trying to organise you lot!

Maybe it's my in box that needs emptied...

On 18/10/2018 at 17:26, Adam101 said:

9 for Friday. Its a bit poor to repeat that quiz so soon, they must know about us doing this because a fair chunk of their traffic must be coming from Scotland to do the quiz

12 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Think we need to drug test Edmund. The guy wins f**k all for his first 3 years in the league, then we wins 3 Premiershits in the space of the weeks. Seriously though - well done. Christophe completes his medal haul. Down below, Salvo's late salvo sees his narrowly avoid the play-offs on BNQD. JamesP and alang1993 are down (who'd have thought you could get relegated with a 10 - shouldn't be allowed). AFJ is in the play-affs. 

image.png.7b76831caaf8ece8eea9f7b7fae400af.png

Leeds Saint's double tenner means he's cock of the walk on the SWL. I still get promoted though, so I'm sanguine. German Jag is in the play-offs ... can't believe a team that has always been in the upper echelons of the league has never won f**k all. I might award him a sympathy medal next season if he doesn't achieve anything. 

Down below, Welshbairn is AWOL, BWV should have his modding badges removed for that egregious performance and Ziggy is int he play-offs. 

image.png.45b4d88fd9d8c074dae74f3259d428eb.png

And in the bucket & spade league, poor old BigBo10 and Wastecoatwilly's dreams of bronzeware are cruelly dashed by Tynieroses' last minute flurry of scores. I'm pretty sure he was campaigning for that sort of behaviour to be outlawed recently. Any BB10 is up and WCW is in the play-offs. 

image.png.77d25448b11256f6d28d4e0ba5229321.png 

At the other end, I fear we're not going to see Cowden0 and Dyl again. Hope they are both well 

All I need to do now is hand over to @SlipperyP for your play-off question. 

Oh, and work out what the cup competition. Not quite sure how it all works - maybe that's one of the questions. 

I got 9 for Friday :)