The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

My esteemed resident Australian colleague @Eednud has pointed out a few flaws in the cup. In true Donald Trump style, its not my fault........

Blame the bloody Aussies for not updating their Wikipedia pages quick enough. Absolutely nothing to do with me selecting the wrong right answer.

Anyway seeing as noone goes out this round the questions shall remain and as @Cardinal Richelieu used to say. "He who is the quiz master, is always right"

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

8 out of 10. 

Fun fact about the General Belgrano (thanks to QI). It was originally called USS Arizona and survived the Pearl Harbor bombings. 

Love a fact like this, but I must state that Arizona was sunk at Pearl. Phoenix was the vessel that became the Belgrano.

My esteemed resident Australian colleague [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] has pointed out a few flaws in the cup. In true Donald Trump style, its not my fault........
Blame the bloody Aussies for not updating their Wikipedia pages quick enough. Absolutely nothing to do with me selecting the wrong right answer.
Anyway seeing as noone goes out this round the questions shall remain and as [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] used to say. "He who is the quiz master, is always right"
I shouldn't worry about it - in homage to the good old days, my answers to the Aussie questions were strictly guesswork - right or wrong.
Anyway, seven for the cup. Quite pleased with that, tbh.

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

euro.PNG.308abc83cb2214b5bbdac2b6f776051a.PNG

@Bully Wee Villa I know the ground is called The Chocolate Box if that helps... I've seen pictures of it and it looks pretty big but like a Villa sort of ground with four stands rather than a massive bowl... I doubt it will be a nice round number like 50,000 or you wouldn't be asking so... 51,234.

v

@MSU Now, I feel like I should have something of an advantage here because I was manager of the Argentine giants for about a decade in game years on Football Manager 2020. I recall the stadium name being a more Latin version of the Bombardier with a nod to Armando Iannuci for some reason, and I think the capacity is a touch over 50,000. So I'll go 51,234.

What is the capacity of  Club Atlético Boca Juniors (Argentina)

Nobody wants to win, unbelievable, we go again.

Question -  Football Club Noah  (Armenia) what is their ground capacity?

answers by 13:09 Saturday TT

I was 50/50 between going 51,234 and 54,321.

2 hours ago, gkneil said:

Love a fact like this, but I must state that Arizona was sunk at Pearl. Phoenix was the vessel that became the Belgrano.

Very good point. It's confusing naming their boats after both states and their state capitals. 

@Bully Wee Villa Well, no idea this time. 22,222.

v

@MSU This is much easier because I haven't a clue. 20,000 . Now gimme my silver medal.

Question -  Football Club Noah  (Armenia) what is their ground capacity?

Winner is @MSU you asked for it, so here it is

ECWMSU.PNG.66037767c0645d22333ba918e7270c75.PNG