The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Apart from spreading the killer, you were no asked to do anything over the xmas period, on this tread.  You are the 999 mountain rescue service when it all goes to f**k.  You just pack that PC m8

Nah, Boris says covid is taking Christmas holidays as well so can mix households over Xmas. It’ll be fine.
Will be ready, willing and able to carry out any duties delegated by yourself or Cardigan.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm cool with the festive period. As I said it's just the same day here.

As for volunteering to get back on taken a week or two, I'm sure @Leeds Saint, @Eednud & @NJ2 will be more than happy to have someone else to help.

Anyway, why are you becoming unemployed? I'm sure we (forum) can help you find the next venture.

Bold - I took it from a genius, all i did was stick flowers on it, people like flowers.;) 

Happy to do the tables anytime you want a break or just can’t be arsed. If usual quiz not on-line over Christmas the NZ Herald usually is. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

if anyone has noticed the Player of the Month has not been announced as we are waiting on 2 players to post their Monday score, 

those cuntos are @alang1993 & @NotThePars

ps @The_Kincardine has been excused, as he sent me a sick note.

Just for you my brother I did monday now.

8(08)

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Just for you my brother I did monday now.you stop running with wide boys, I'll teach you a lessen today. When I was young(16)  was young and FREE a man met me when I was around 31 yo> I had never met this man...osr so I thought. 

31 getting punched in the face for shite you never knew what you said.

Luckly I'm hard as nails and retaliated.   

That you're choice m8?

I'''l give you an 8 and the rest, you s

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The quiz is auto-generated, so I'm pretty sure it'll be there every day, including Xmas Day. 

However, it is a lot expect you to give so much time over Xmas when I'm sure Mrs Slippers and all the young Slipperettes will want some Slippertime, so I'd be quite happy for you to park the league for a week or two over the festive period, and then pick it up again in the New Year. I'm sure other posters said they'd be posting a couple of quizzes to keep us amused.

Last year I think there were a few days around Christmas time that a quiz didn't happen, and I wrote some Christmas themed ones on the quiz me site. I'll do the same again if there's no quizzes on certain days. 

8 for Monday. 9 for Thursday

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm sure other posters said they'd be posting a couple of quizzes to keep us amused.

Think I said I would do one this month, can't remember if on here or in the Top Secret VIP WhatsApp Group. Anyway, I am unexpectedly busy lately so, apologies, quiz may have to wait until the New Year.

In short, if anyone else fancies patching together a cup quiz in the meantime then go for it 🙂

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Next up on the committee meetings was @pleslie99 I think you nominated yourself for the next cup?

Let's get it on. 

7 for thursday.

Yes I did, its in the final stages of production and should be ready for the weekend so happy to get it going. @Tynierose up to u if u have one planned?