The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

As it's Friday it's reminder time for missing scores.

@TheGreenElves all week

@Herc all week

@Duszek Thursday

@Cardinal Richelieu Thursday

@MEADOWXI Thursday

@Tynie Bagstock all week

Sorry my good man. I can't even use time zones as an excuse as I'm back in the UK. 

Thursday - 6 (worth waiting for)

Friday - 9. 

Friday 8 - Dodos and the Lyric (which I'm pissed off at - I actually had a completely different song with the same name in my head and was why I eliminated it.)

Actually guessed Shakespeare correctly!

Edited by djchapsticks

It's table time again.

Top winner @Insert Amusing Pseudonym (14), 2nd equal @Arch Stanton (28) and @Salvo Montalbano (24). Going down @kingjoey, @Eednud and @JustOneCornetto with @Herc in the play-off.

Middle winner @Bully Wee Villa (7) also going up @German Jag and @scottsdad on QD with @JamesP_81 in the play-off on QD. Relegated @senorsoupe @Ross. and @Cardinal Richelieu with @mathematics in the play-off.

Bottom winner @101 (10) with @specsaver and @The Captain joining him upstairs. Play-off spot to @BigBo10. Wooden Spoon to @Jacksgranda (55).

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Play-off time.

Norge en Skottland to

@Herc      v      @JamesP_81

Norway one Scotland two

@mathematics      v      @BigBo10

DM your answers to the following questions by 22:00 BST Monday 19 June.

1. Including yesterday how many times has Scotland played Norway in full internationals since 1929?
2. Norway’s first victory was June 1963 in Oslo winning 4-3. They met again at Hampden in October 1963 and once again 7 goals were scored. What was the final result?

3. How many non-Old Firm players started for Scotland in the first international in May 1929, a 7-3 win in Bergen?

4. Scotland has now won all 3 European Championship qualifiers v Norway but what is our record against them in 7 World Cup games (6 qualifiers, 1 finals)?