The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7/10 happy with that. Knew 5 plus 2 guesses. Spent ages thinking on the 10 commandments question easily narrowed it down to 2 answers then forever trying to remember the order of the books in the Bible.

Missed yesterday, went back and got 7/10. Raging about William Jefferson Blythe III, I knew that was his middle name. Should have out it together.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

You support Queen of the South and got the Bible question wrong? Shame on you!!

Narrowed it down to 2. Strangely enough the question 'In which book of the Bible are the 10 Commandments first mentioned?' came up in a pub quiz I was taking part in last night. We got that right, so it was 50/50 today and I went the wrong way. I'm hopeless at Religion generally though.

Edited by Frankie S

Narrowed it down to 2. Strangely enough the question 'In which book of the Bible are the 10 Commandments first mentioned?' came up in a pub quiz I was taking part in last night. We got that right, so it was 50/50 today and I went the wrong way. I'm hopeless at Religion generally though.

Bible questions and royalty are about the only two subjects I'm ever confident of scoring points, although my confidence is sometimes misplaced.

Edited by Jacksgranda