The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just spotted "Aussie Politics" amongst the list of quiz topics ... what a bell-end [emoji38]
No need for you to worry, you'll be getting a absolute shoeing whatever question. My wing man has it covered.

13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:
50 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Just spotted "Aussie Politics" amongst the list of quiz topics ... what a bell-end emoji38.png

No need for you to worry, you'll be getting a absolute shoeing whatever question. My wing man has it covered.

Ah yes. Your wingman, who just happens to be my arch-nemesis. Victory will be that much sweeter. @pleslie99 ... you better be bringing your A game son. There's pride at stake (and a lifetime's supply of red dots if we lose). 

Cannae wait!
Can't believe [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] isn't participating [emoji20] ... it's hard to get motivated when ones patron can't even be bothered turning up. 

As a Cardinal surely you are used to your patron not showing up?

That sounds great!

Good. It’ll be all the better when me and Lincoln body you and your sorry squad in to oblivion.

Ps, I’m still not entirely sure how this works and I’m in no way a quizzing heavyweight so entirely likely to get beat but f**k it. Mon the lions!