The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Leeds Saint said:

Well I never 10, I think only my second one of these in all the years of this thread. Can't work out how to post picture though

I'll do it for you ...

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bc8761359354a4445

And before I do the league tables, a big thank you to all my birthday wishers. You've made an old Cardinal very happy. 

League time. 

image.png.69e0edb1299c3f5bc73a34077554b810.png

image.png.28e024166cdd7758cdb462f1e8e06410.png

image.png.5c3f67cdf119741d643a78c8373e13e3.png

Late answers this week due to the plague currently sweeping the island.  It's been a hell of a week, started off brilliantly with food poisoning last weekend - must have been a dodgy pineapple on the pizza.

Anyways, late birthday wishes to Hizzeminence, and an 8/10 for Thursday (TIL how you 'accidentally' create a frickin lake), and doing Fridays quiz before doesnt help when all you remember is that you didn;t know the answer to that question the last time either: 7/10

And 5/10 for the comedy quiz

Feck. 9 for Friday. If I don't get a 10 for a quiz I did a couple of weeks ago, then I never win. That Panama question is still bollocks. 

Here's a question though ... what happens if they realise the error of their ways? I reckon we should all do it again ... although a repeat quiz could be seen as a reward for the early quiz taking go-getters. 

2 hours ago, MSU said:

8/10 for Friday, helped in no small measure by the fact that we've done this quiz before.

9 for Friday.  And exactly what I was going to say.  

ETA: still got the Aussie sports question wrong.

Edited by The DA