The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Long term players such as Frankie S, Jagfox, etc who played for a while but have left.

Do we have a list, we could tag them...

One step ahead of you ... first of all, here's how the 2 sides are made up ...

• The Old Guard - This side consists of teams that used to take part in the league but dropped out ... but have agreed to come back for one night (or three quizzes) only. Also in this team are all the original founding members of the P+B quiz league - the Accrington Stanleys if you will ...
  • The Young Whippersnappers - Everyone else in the league + Mark Connolly & Zen Archer - the "floaters" (sorry!)

Tomorrow will be the "4 baws" round ... each member of each 2 man team will take the quiz and only the highest score will count. I'll need to gerrymander it a wee bit with drop-outs and uneven numbers, but I'm sure it will all work itself out in the long run (and by the time Xmas comes, everyone will be too pished to care). 

I'll post the first quiz tomorrow - along with the draw. I'll even tag all 51 fucking people as well, which might well break P+B. Here's the full list of participants...

image.png.fe86e0ddfc08528ba9b9a8a6cc5712ea.png

The Old Guard The Young Whippersnappers
Alang1993 Adam101
ArmadaleKillie Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Bully Wee Villa BigBo10
cowden0 blackislekillie
Dee Man CaspianChris
Dee_62 Christophe
die hard doonhamer DublinMagyar
Dyl Dweezboy
Edmund German Jag
FrankieS gkneil
G_Man1985 Goober Bud
Jacksgranda Helpma
Jagfox99 JamesP_81
jmothecat LincolnHearts
KnightswoodBear Mark Connolly
Leeds Saint MSU
LiviLion NJ2
Peasy23 Salvo Mantalbano
pleslie99 SlipperyP
Ross. The Captain
scotfree The DA
SlipperyP The_Kincardine
Swarley Tynierose
Welshbairn wastecoatwilly
WhiteRoseKillie Zen Archer
  Ziggy

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Can I have a bonus point for pointing out that Accrington Stanley weren't founder members of the Football League? 

Wow. It's not even kicked off yet and already one team is facing a points deduction. 

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Can I have a bonus point for pointing out that Accrington Stanley weren't founder members of the Football League? 

If The Cardinal says they were founder members, they were founder members. Cardinal infallibility on all matters ecumenical (and footballenical).

8 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Wow. It's not even kicked off yet and already one team is facing a points deduction. 

[Checks Teams]

Aye, throw the fuckin' book at him, Your Eminence.

A new eek indeed, 5/10 :(