The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

6 yesterday, 6 today. Slow start.

Welcome btw! There aren't really any rules as such, but I usually do the final league tables on a Saturday morning so get all your weeks' scores in before then. Don't question the placing of teams on equal points unless you want a very long and drawn-out explanation. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Welcome btw! There aren't really any rules as such, but I usually do the final league tables on a Saturday morning so get all your weeks' scores in before then. Don't question the placing of teams on equal points unless you want a very long and drawn-out explanation. 

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Yes. Do today's and yesterday's quizzes. (Follow the link.)

There are no rules (other than posting your score, of course). If you're level on points with someone for a promotion/relegation spot The Cardinal will palm you off with some excuse as to how he worked out the final placings.

:whistle

8 for Tuesday, Rihanna- means nothing to me - as I started shaving over 30 years ago..... Questions on prog rock more my thing.... Woodrow Wilson should have known but didn't - an academic as president where did it all go wrong.. 

Edited by The Captain
Typo

Guest Moomintroll
League Time Lads. 
image.png.34d69c02609ec34001835ca7a660af2f.png
image.png.cb8b7a34fe2af9dcdd4b92a8fb392142.png
Look at the SIZE of the 3rd league! How would anyone feel about a 4 x 10 league format? [emoji3]
image.png.490179c4a1278f1c96954171f37728f1.png

Hmmm, my strong self of self preservation has kicked in so it's a yes from me. If my scores continue to be more Tuesday than Monday then hell no.

Guest Moomintroll

The 4 x 10 format does sound good although given I have been around in the league for as long as Cove Rangers I shouldn't really have any say in the matter.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

The 4 x 10 format does sound good although given I have been around in the league for as long as Cove Rangers I shouldn't really have any say in the matter.

Cheers. Your vote is just as valid as anyone else's. Unfortunately teams do come and go, so it might be worth waiting to see if we can get a couple more teams for a safety net. Anyway, I look forward to the input from the other 38 sides :D