The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Bouncing straight back up. Credit to the board for sticking by me, credit to the players for performing. Last season was bitterly disappointing but today is a reward of our hard work. Time to keep going and look at finishing towards the top end of the middle division! Or middle. Or more likely towards the bottom again. A proud day.

I can't wait any longer.....playoff #148

At the free through line this weekend are;

Martin Silva Playoff

@Cardinal Richelieu P22 W11 L11 last app: 29th Feb '20

v

@Leeds Saint P22 W6 L16 last app: 18th Jul '20

Yerko Urra Playoff

@pleslie99 P19 W16 L3 last app: 8th Feb '20

v

@101 P2 W1 L1 last app:16th Nov '19

Question - There is many a Universidad Catolica throughout the world.  However if you were to drive from the oldest to the second oldest, how long would it take you in hours and minutes.

Answers to be scored to my Papal box no later than 06:00 Monday TT

Edited by SlipperyP

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Question - There is many a Univeridad Catolica throughout the world.  However if you were to drive from the oldest to the second oldest, how long would it take you in hours and minutes.

:lol: F****** hell, Slippery! Where do you get them from?

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I can't wait any longer.....playoff #148

At the free through line this weekend are;

Martin Silva Playoff

@Cardinal Richelieu P22 W11 L11 last app: 29th Feb '20

v

@Leeds Saint P22 W6 L16 last app: 18th Jul '20

Yerko Urra Playoff

@pleslie99 P19 W16 L3 last app: 8th Feb '20

v

@101 P2 W1 L1 last app:16th Nov '19

Question - There is many a Univeridad Catolica throughout the world.  However if you were to drive from the oldest to the second oldest, how long would it take you in hours and minutes.

Answers to be scored to my Papal box no later than 06:00 Monday TT

Glad to have scraped a diddy league title, very very glad to not be in the play-offs, what a wicked question. 

playoff #148 - Before I give the answer.  This weekend playoff was dedicated to our KIng of Quizzes @WhiteRoseKilie on his 23rd Title 

At the free through line this weekend are; (free through being a term used in basketball & the most famous player being Michael Jordan #23)

Martin Silva Playoff (#23 being his Uruguayan squad number in the last Copa America football tournament)

@Cardinal Richelieu P22 W11 L11 last app: 29th Feb '20 (his 23rd appearance in a playoff)

Don't even understand the question but I'll go for 342 miles! 

v

@Leeds Saint P22 W6 L16 last app: 18th Jul '20 (his 23rd appearance in a playoff)

let's guess one in Spain and one in Italy. 9hrs 30min.

Yerko Urra Playoff (#23 being his Chilean squad number in the last Copa America football tournament)

@pleslie99 P19 W16 L3 last app: 8th Feb '20 (his and his opponents combined 23rd appearance in a playoff)

I have no idea with this question, I thought universidad catiotica (excuse the spelling) was a football team, may well be and there may be more than one however I have no idea so I'm going 14 hours, 25mins and 17secs.

v

@101 P2 W1 L1 last app:16th Nov '19  (his and his opponents combined 23rd appearance in a playoff)

I don't know what the question refers to but as you ask for mins I don't think it will be too far - I could be totally wrong. Anyway 7hrs 56mins

Question - There is many a Universidad Catolica throughout the world (23 spread out in the Spanish speaking world).  However if you were to drive from the oldest to the second oldest, how long would it take you in hours and minutes.

Nobody had a clue, which was exactly as I predicted.  I had all the fun to myself.

@Leeds Saint moves back to the top division with a nice Sunday drive against @Cardinal Richelieu as it seem he had to much sherry to get behind the wheel (at least pished enough not to be able to read).

@pleslie99 very impressive playoff record keeps getting better. As he flies past @101.

Number 23 Meaning. The number 23 expresses a personal sense of freedom. The numerology number 23 represents a companionable essence expressing a personal sense of freedom. ... In addition to that essence, however, 23 contains elements of companionship, diplomacy, and teamwork energies, and also creativity.

Peace be with you😉

Edited by SlipperyP

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Cardinal Richelieu P22 W11 L11 last app: 29th Feb '20 (his 23rd appearance in a playoff)

Don't even understand the question but I'll go for 342 miles! 

Question - There is many a Universidad Catolica throughout the world (23 spread out in the Spanish speaking world).  However if you were to drive from the oldest to the second oldest, how long would it take you in hours and minutes.

•  
  •  

Yes, I think that's fairly obvious...

48 minutes ago, Helpma said:

7/10 for Monday

Glad to see you back mate.  Hope all is good.

Tough week to come back with the Wallaby in the Diddy League (he's been having a nightmare).