The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I reckon about half our normal participants have taken the cup quiz so far. You have until Monday at 7pm to submit a score. I will maybe tag the stragglers tomorrow.
Anyone want to own up to the names "bearfy" and "sam" on the leaderboard? 

If either have scored better than NJ2 I’ll take one [emoji106]

9 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Sunday Quiz

Sunday quiz at 4:05pm

Come on chaps let's get a good turnout today.

@NotThePars @Helpma @WhiteRoseKilie @JamesP_81 @scottmcleanscontacts @BigBo10 @Cardinal Richelieu @Silky Si McFly @Bully Wee Villa @101 @alang1993 @Jacksgranda @pleslie99 @NJ2 @Snobot @kingjoey @Geaky @German Jag @MSU @Leeds Saint    @Rugster @Arabdownunder @LincolnHearts @Blootoon87  and everyone else.

1604 kick off.   Lets do it.

Edited by Tynierose

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You didn't tag me, that's ok, I'm thick skinned , 16:05 ko is 23:05 TT, I will be in my bed, I'll hand it over to someone else to win it.😊

20 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I’d love to but that’s prime slaving in the kitchen time for me on a Sunday. 

56 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Will have a go at this today, what we do to join mate?

Come on chaps let's get a good turnout today.
[mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] [mention=48748]WhiteRoseKilie[/mention] [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention] [mention=7157]scottmcleanscontacts[/mention] [mention=62469]BigBo10[/mention] [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] [mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention] [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] [mention=66969]101[/mention] [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] [mention=69028]Snobot[/mention] [mention=48577]kingjoey[/mention] [mention=49716]Geaky[/mention] [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention] [mention=65435]MSU[/mention] [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention]    [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] [mention=46627]Arabdownunder[/mention] [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention] [mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention]  and everyone else.
1604 kick off.   Lets do it.
Might be able to make it today - that final round is an absolute battle royale!

The more the merrier- watch out for starjen, though...

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

as an everyone elser that’s 02:04 in real Adelaide time so this chapmid chapping.

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

I will endeavour to make it, depends on what the wee one decides to do at that time. If I'm picking slime out of every nook and cranny in my house or pulling paw patrol toys out the toilet then it will be a no. If she decides to sit and watch tv/draw then ill give it a go! 

7 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Bollocks, forgot about it again 

24 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Good quizzing and I managed to beat my good lady into second place despite getting the ten point question wrong.

1583691967_Screenshot_20201206-164542_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.215239cca0c92a476c38c144652ac60d.jpg

I like this type of quiz where its timed. The last 10 are crazy, I guessed a couple and reached 4th but then dropped back again.