The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Apologies for tardiness. 7 for Monday and 6 for Tuesday. Aussie sport, Aussie TV and (annoyingly) the Pleasant Island question wrong on Monday - stupidly mixed them up with the Friendly Islands. Bit of a dog's dinner on Tuesday. Knew 5 and guessed TV show. Space shuttle, cricket, Red Nose Day and element wrong.

Here are the leagues for Tuesday. 

In the Premiership, could we be in line for a new name on the trophy? Pleslie99 - the current cup champion - would like to think so.... 

1-prem.png.17e0455531d28f6a676031ef0ad5f16d.png

Welshbairn and Helpma lead the way in the SWL. Remember the new rules on QD - which don't actually matter yet but no matter how many times I plaster them, folk will query...

2-steal.png.70858d38174ba967db665ad3f0586e83.png

Madwullie and Bully Wee Villa are top dogs in the BHL. Madwullie actually complained the other day that his name was capitalised in the league but not in his user name. Some people have too much time on their hands, but you'll be pleased to see I've rectified this. I need guidance on what to do if your name appears at the start of a sentence though (e.g. in this paragraph).

3-bhl.png.3a4be353ce164147f6fdd696efa58419.png

Away with the work tomorrow so might not get the league tables published till the evening - if at all (e.g. if my plane crashes). 

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Remember the new rules on QD - which don't actually matter yet but no matter how many times I plaster them, folk will query...

Highest then second highest then third highest?

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Madwullie actually complained the other day that his name was capitalised in the league but not in his user name. Some people have too much time on their hands, but you'll be pleased to see I've rectified this. I need guidance on what to do if your name appears at the start of a sentence though (e.g. in this paragraph).

You do this with me as well. Just thought I'd leave you to it tbh

Just now, deej said:

Highest then second highest then third highest?

You do this with me as well. Just thought I'd leave you to it tbh

Yes!

And: re the non-capitalisation of first names, I'm wondering why so many people do it.... mind you, it's not as bad as Ross's superfluous full stop at the end of his name.