The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

My next email to The Australian will be to complain at how few questions there are for those of us with an interest in the Lusosphere.

You'd be quicker going to your nearest Nando's or Oporto store if you want to sphere yourself in Lusitanianism. Although unless they still have an outlet in Victoria Station think your closest Oporto is in Joondalup so you'd miss The Archers. Tenha um bom dia! / tenha uma boa noite!

38 minutes ago, Eednud said:

You'd be quicker going to your nearest Nando's or Oporto store if you want to sphere yourself in Lusitanianism. Although unless they still have an outlet in Victoria Station think your closest Oporto is in Joondalup so you'd miss The Archers. Tenha um bom dia! / tenha uma boa noite!

Fuxake, Edmund...are you the thread's resident polyglot?  The only word of Portuguese I know is Eusébio.

12 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's time for Wednesday's leagues. And some hyperbole from me about how exciting it all is. 

No change at the top of Premiership... not sure what's happened to @Frankie S ....

1-prem.png.9e90dba466bfddaf6fe06a715334d53d.png

WRK is determined to show that last season's relegation was merely a blip. SlipperyP and Wilkinson are struggling to cope in the big boy league. 

2-steal.png.9c1f48b03265d2c102a25f68874cad55.png

And no change in the BHL, although BWV is in contention of getting out the league for the first time since forever. I hope @irvine_buddie is on his holidays and hasn't left the league. 

3-bhl.png.fe24da8cdea2f3e5b263b265cd268b6e.png

Apologies, been suffering from quiz fatigue after World Quizzing Championships on Sat. Will try to catch up with backlog shortly.

12 hours ago, Frankie S said:

Apologies, been suffering from quiz fatigue after World Quizzing Championships on Sat. Will try to catch up with backlog shortly.

No sweat, Frankie.  Take a break until Monday...

Edited by The_Kincardine

9 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

How did it go? I was thinking you were at the Galactic Quarter Final versus Andromeda.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fuxake, Edmund...are you the thread's resident polyglot?  The only word of Portuguese I know is Eusébio.

Surely you at least know Sagres.