The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

In league news, I can't reveal anything now, except to say it's very exciting. I've said too much already. There are still a few teams to post, including ...  I will have to impose a curfew for Saturday whenever I descend from Tinto Hill and get to a PC (probably around 5pm). Only awaiting scores from @deej @Leeds Saint @Dyl @SlipperyP and @Jacksgranda

We also have another the EtADDJJT cup quarter finals.. here's the draw and the quiz.

Scotfree vs Peasy23
pleslie99 vs WhiteRoseKillie
Blackislekillie vs Eednud
Deej vs Alang1993

Scores by PM to me by Monday lunchtime. I got 5+7 (SEVEN) so I'll be expecting some high-scoring matches. 

Please note that there will be no EtADDJJT next month... because we're going to have a World Cup instead.... details to follow....

15 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In league news, I can't reveal anything now, except to say it's very exciting. I've said too much already. There are still a few teams to post, including ...  I will have to impose a curfew for Saturday whenever I descend from Tinto Hill and get to a PC (probably around 5pm). Only awaiting scores from @deej @Leeds Saint @Dyl @SlipperyP and @Jacksgranda

We also have another the EtADDJJT cup quarter finals.. here's the draw and the quiz.

Scotfree vs Peasy23
Deej vs Alang1993

Scores by PM to me by Monday lunchtime. I got 5+7 (SEVEN) so I'll be expecting some high-scoring matches. 

Please note that there will be no EtADDJJT next month... because we're going to have a World Cup instead.... details to follow....

Errr try the post before yours @Cardinal Richelieu

Edited by Leeds Saint

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

6/10 Knew 5

28 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Scotfree vs Peasy23
Deej vs Alang1993

See above

Competition: Pie and Bovril Quizzing World Cup 
Dates: Throughout the month of July when the sun is highest in the sky

I was thinking how to shake the cup up a bit and noticed that nearly half of the teams in the P+B leagues are playing in other countries. So I've decided to attempt a World Cup type of competition. I've no idea how this format will work in practice - so any suggestions would be more than welcome!

Through some mild stalking, I've sorted everyone into two teams - Scotland vs Rest of the World (I've shifted AFJ and Welshbairn into RoW to even things up a bit) - Actually, this is more like the Ryder Cup now that I think about it, but nobody likes golf, so the World Cup it is.

Scotland

1. Alang1993
  2. BigBo10
  3. Blackislekillie
  4. deej
  5. Die Hard Doonhamer (assuming my location: Perth is in Scotland not Australia)
  6. Dyl
  7. Frankie S
  8. gkneil
  9. Gman_1995
  10. irvine_buddie
  11. Jagfox99
  12. johnnydun
  13. LiviLion
  14. madwullie
  15. peasy23
  16. pleslie99
  17. Supermik
  18. The Captain
  19. Tynieness
  20. Wilkinson1998
  21. WILLIEA

Rest of the World

1. Arabdownunder 
  2. Audaces Fortuna Juvat
  3. Bully Wee Villa
  4. Cowden0
  5. Dee Man
  6. Dee_62
  7. Eednud
  8. Helpma
  9. Jacksgranda
  10. Leeds Saint
  11. MSU
  12. Ross.
  13. Scotfree
  14. SlipperyP
  15. Swarley
  16. The_Kincardine
  17. Welshbairn 
  18. WhiteRoseKillie

If you think you're in the wrong column, let me know, particularly if you've got an Irish granny you'd like to take advantage of (hmm, could phrase that better). If it ends up the Scotland team is larger, we can work round that. Over to you .....

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu