Jamie Ness

Dryhorce

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to lose your argument, champ.

About half a dozen deals went through in the first day of the season.O Shea his team mate was one of them.Look it up if you doubt me.Its not even a argument,also putting him into a league that is supposed to be overtly physical might not exactly be a wise move.Getting kicked up and down the park is hardly a education for him.It would be like when he was back at school.Also if folk think there is not any vicsious tackles at reserve level they are wrong to.In fact its got to have more bad tackles in it,as it will involve players who are not 100 per cent fit and off the pace.Who need games to get back involved.

About half a dozen deals went through in the first day of the season.O Shea his team mate was one of them.Look it up if you doubt me.Its not even a argument,also putting him into a league that is supposed to be overtly physical might not exactly be a wise move.Getting kicked up and down the park is hardly a education for him.It would be like when he was back at school.Also if folk think there is not any vicsious tackles at reserve level they are wrong to.In fact its got to have more bad tackles in it,as it will involve players who are not 100 per cent fit and off the pace.Who need games to get back involved.

After the window the first of January rather

So because half a dozen deals went through on the day the window opened, that means no further deals can be done? I've told you to discount the O'Shea reference as it's not relevant to the Jamie Ness debate. I do not doubt for a minute he has gone out on loan.

Who said that the league that Bath City play in is "overly physical"? You're just making things up now.

And your last point is laughable, you prove to me where it states the reserves has more bad tackles than competitive first team football.

So because half a dozen deals went through on the day the window opened, that means no further deals can be done? I've told you to discount the O'Shea reference as it's not relevant to the Jamie Ness debate. I do not doubt for a minute he has gone out on loan.

Who said that the league that Bath City play in is "overly physical"? You're just making things up now.

And your last point is laughable, you prove to me where it states the reserves has more bad tackles than competitive first team football.

Who ever said it will toughen him up playing there,do read above and see for yourself.Never said no more deals can be done.What I am saying is if he was going there it would have been done on the first.If indeed he was interested in going there which I doubt he is.Can see him sorting himself out in the champion,and if he cant get fixed up there.Can see him going to any of the Scottish teams that I mentioned.Kilmarnock could certainly use him and he knows the club and area.Would do well for them and provide lots of ammo for Boyd.

Ask any player getting back to fitness they will tell you them self.Also about the competitivness if they were involved with Rangers and Celtic.Yes even winning the reserve league is to be expected of you when you pull on those jersies it matters.Anybody telling you that it does not is lying.Especially if you grew up a fan,like lots of the young players are at those clubs bought or brought through the youth systems.

Who ever said it will toughen him up playing there,do read above and see for yourself.Never said no more deals can be done.What I am saying is if he was going there it would have been done on the first.If indeed he was interested in going there which I doubt he is.Can see him sorting himself out in the champion,and if he cant get fixed up there.Can see him going to any of the Scottish teams that I mentioned.Kilmarnock could certainly use him and he knows the club and area.Would do well for them and provide lots of ammo for Boyd.

Are you denying that it wouldn't toughen him up?

As I have stated previously due to the hectic Christmas period and the relationship that Bath have with the University for medicals, meant that the deal has still to be concluded. You must surely be aware of this now?

Kilmarnock could use him however it's not going to happen.

Ask any player getting back to fitness they will tell you them self.Also about the competitivness if they were involved with Rangers and Celtic.Yes even winning the reserve league is to be expected of you when you pull on those jersies it matters.Anybody telling you that it does not is lying.Especially if you grew up a fan,like lots of the young players are at those clubs bought or brought through the youth systems.

Complete word salad, try again.

Poor Bath City, the 72hr medical has scuppered them here. Either that or he failed the medical which is the rumour going around.

This will be a big step up for Jamie Ness though going from conference South to League One.

He should know bee in the Schotland skwad.

Poor Bath City, the 72hr medical has scuppered them here. Either that or he failed the medical which is the rumour going around.

This will be a big step up for Jamie Ness though going from conference South to League One.

Aye sure cos he was playing there right?Just admit you made the Bath rumour up and be done with it.Told you it was never on the cards.Also League one teams are on a par with a few SPL teams.So if he stays injury free,can see them extending it to the end of the season.

Aye sure cos he was playing there right?Just admit you made the Bath rumour up and be done with it.Told you it was never on the cards.Also League one teams are on a par with a few SPL teams.So if he stays injury free,can see them extending it to the end of the season.

Wasn't made up at all, my mate told me that Ness went down to Bath and was ready to sign on the dotted line, but the pen ran out of ink before it could happen and Leyton Orient use pencils. Ohh and the SPL doesn't exist anymore, its the SPFL Premiership and FWIW the teams in that are easily lower end Premier League level, in fact the likes of Aberdeen and Motherwell could probably make mid-table with a bit of luck.

its the SPFL Premiership and FWIW the teams in that are easily lower end Premier League level, in fact the likes of Aberdeen and Motherwell could probably make mid-table with a bit of luck.

You've went too far. Even this total moron will know everyone is fucking with him now.

Howell's curse strikes again

Bath City manager Lee Howells believes he is cursed after missing out on yet another signing target, after today saw Stoke City midfielder Jamie Ness seal a loan move to League One Leyton Orient.

"We have had Jamie in training with us for a couple of weeks and by all accounts things were nearly completed and we were waiting for the January transfer window to open and for the medical to be completed" Howells stated before revealing his bad luck, "We were told yesterday that there had been a problem with the medical at the University and it would be another week before the deal could be finalised and then Orient have come in with an offer that we couldn't match"

It isn't the first time that Howells has missed out on a signing target at the last minute after missing out on Jose Quitingo last month who instead opted to become player manager of Muirkirk FC after previously agreeing terms with Bath City. "I feel like I'm cursed at times" added Howells.

You've got to feel for Towells at City.

Anyway Leyton is surely too far in the south east of England for Strachan to consider calling up Ness for the time being?

Archived